“The nicest campground around”
Review of Riveredge RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Riveredge RV Park
Eminence ky
“The nicest campground around”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We enjoyed our stay, and was very pleased with everything, the stay, the close to everything the quite nights, the early morning smell of breaskfast cooking, yummmmm it just don't get no better!!!' Camper Kevin from ky.

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank Camperkevin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Enterprise, Alabama
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Riveredge RV park is ideally situated in Pigeon Forge--great nature/river views and only 10 minutes from Gatlinburg. We stayed in one of the rustic cabins and couldn't have been happier. They come with 1 king size pLlet bed that was surprisingly comfortable and a set of bunk beds. Also included was a microwave, cable TV and heat/AC. The only drawback is you have to walk to the bath house/restrooms. But it is very well kept and clean! Great place for the money and perfect location! Enjoy those late night campfires under the stars!!

Room Tip: The cabins on top of the hill offer the best views, but they come with a 42 step staircase down to t...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank purepilot77
Clinton, Tennessee
Reviewed 20 February 2014

While my family and I enjoyed the stay, I discovered that I had been triple charged for my stay. When I talked with the staff, who were polite, all I was told is that their tech would handle it. After providing proof of the extra charges, calling 5 times, and finally being told there wasn't a problem on their end, I had to go to my bank and dispute the charges. I discourage the use of their online reservations and I will not return. There are too many sites in that area that are willing to take care of you right away.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Mckenzie L
Rock Hill, South Carolina
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I typically stay at Riveredge RV Park for an annual year-end getaway. Spaces here seem no smaller than any other parks that I have frequented. I own a smaller RV (used on my latest trip); however, I could have easily backed my 40 foot, MCI-9 into most any of the spaces on the property. The park is clean and very well maintained. The restrooms and showers are great. The park's greatest asset; however, is the friendly front desk staff. Telephone reservations are a breeze and are always in order upon arrival. Check-in has always been effortless. It is so very refreshing to be assisted by adult employees who value customer service... as opposed to chaps who will not separate from the cellphone long enough to greet, and maintain, a customer. I look forward to returning again soon!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Ken S
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

We are currently staying here on a spur of the moment weekend trip. Called Thursday, spoke with the staff, and had no problem parking right beside the people we were joining. We have a 31' RV and had no problem backing in and even had room to park a car horizontally in front of us. Easy hook ups, concreted patio with metal picnic table, and fire ring. Located at the end of the strip, there is easy access to Gatlinburg.

Stayed November 2013
4 Thank Savannah S
Port Huron, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Just finished spending a week at Riveredge RV Park. They were VERY accommodating. I pulled in witha 39' Bounder and a 16' trailer. They don't have a site large enough to leave it all connected but had no problem finding a place for my trailer that was safe, secure and accessible. The employee's at this park are first class and the location can't be beat if you are there for the National Park. The driveway is right next to the park entrance. No issues with our motorcycles either. I highly recommend this park if you are visiting the Smoky Mountain National Park. We rode all week and hit all the local hot spots. Maggie Valley, Tail of the Dragon and Deals Gap, The best rise was on the Foothills Parkway. Cades Cove was very scenic and we loved the Roaring Fork Motor Vehicle Nature Trail too.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Eric P
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Read the reviews and thought they may have mislead on site size. The roads leading to the sites are tight if you have a Rv greater than 30ft. Trucks are parked up and down the road and if the owners aren't present good look getting into your site. They should mandate if you aren't at your site you shouldn't be parked on the road. We camped with a 40ft 5th wheel and will not return to due size constraints.

• Stayed October 2013