“Don't Be Hungry!!”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge
Ranked #25 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
“Don't Be Hungry!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We had a late check in from driving up from Florida. The receptionist made us feel welcome. As expected, the room was super clean, the bed were inviting. The reason for the average rating is due to the breakfast. We were in line at 8:30. By the time we reached the food,they had power everything down. No attempt to provide any food for those who had waiting. Nevertheless, we ate at a local resteraunt.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Lori V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Mr J,
Thank you for reviewing our beautiful SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Pigeon Forge TN. I appreciate your input about our breakfast service during your stay, and would like to assure you that I have discussed this with my Breakfast Attendants. It is truly not our intent to turn our guests away, and we have used this review to set up a better plan for breakfast, especially when we have a full hotel. I am happy to hear that the other aspects of your stay went well and I look forward to your next visit to SpringHill Suites so that we may show you the changes that have been made!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
Cambridge, Canada
Reviewed 16 July 2014

From the moment my family and I walked in the door we were warmly welcomed by Cheyenne on the front desk. She quickly checked us in and told us if there was anything we needed to let her know. we found both Cheyenne & Kristina very friendly and helpful especially to our son Michael. Our room was wonderful & comfortable and very clean the housekeeping staff do a great job looking after the hotel both inside and out. Our son really loved the water slide in the outdoor pool and spent some time in the indoor pool. I also found the equipment in the gym to be in good working order. The breakfast bar can be a bit crowded at times especially when everyone come down for breakfast at once. There sure could use a 2nd toaster as I saw a lot of guests waiting around to use the one they had. overall this is a Great Hotel.

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms are in a good location.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 14 July 2014

In late May 2014, we spent three nights at this location. The front desk staff members were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the housekeeping staff worked very hard to keep it this way. The location is very good with easy access to Gatlinburg and Dollywood. I recommend it to anyone who wants to be close to Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountains. You can actually take the bypass around Gatlinburg from Pigeon Forge and avoid about 20 minutes of stop-and-go traffic and get to the National Park faster. Cleaner and newer than a lot of the hotels/motels in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Psamob
Lexington, South Carolina
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I had a bad experience with a rep. when I called in to make a reservation @ the 800#. I told her that I was trying to find a motel where I could use my free night stay. She , very rudely told me that they did not have motels, that they had hotels and that she did not make reservation. After that I stopped by the hotel in pigeon forge and the two ladies, Cheyenne and Kristina were very nice. They helped me to find a hotel approx. 10 miles away in Kodak tenn. The people there were very nice also. I write this review to tell you this, you need to transfer theses southern girls to corporate Office and transfer the lady that I first talked with @ the 800# to the cleaning staff.
She may not even be suitable for that job. I am planning on cancelling my Marriott credit & rewards cards.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Trilvia H
Candler
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very exceptional lodging. We spent spring break 2014 here with our high school daughters. Everything was wonderful. The hot tub was so very relaxing! The indoor pool was great. Breakfast was yummy. Will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We always go for the top so we have minimal overhead noise.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Alabaster, Alabama
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We so enjoyed our stay. What stood out to us was Cheyenne at the front desk. She was the nicest person greeting us, as well as showing true care concerning our visit. They better hold on to her. And no, she did not pay me to write this, nor is she related to me. :-)

1 Thank Ken J
Long Island, NY
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Great visit. Comfortable beds, clean hotel, and extremely friendly staff. Front desk associate, Cheyenne, went above and beyond. She helped me and my family save money on Dollywood tickets and couldn't have been more accommodating. We were very pleased with our stay! Thank you.

1 Thank Annie_grl22