Clarion Inn Dollywood Area
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$90
BestWestern.com
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$66
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$118
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$66
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$104
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
Travelocity
US$201
US$173
2,451 results
All reviewscookiesflavored wateromeletmeet and greetlazy riverwafflesfire pitthe general managerfresh fruitindoor pooldiscount ticketsplace to staymovie theaterhot tubbest hotel in pigeon forgefree breakfastkrispy kreme donuts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2011

We had a very pleasant, stress free stay. We would recommend this hotel to anyone. It was in the middle of Pigeon Forge close to all activities but off the main parkway away from the traffic. The hotel and rooms were very clean which was a must for us. We would definitly stay there again. The Duvalls, KY

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Scott_Ellis, General Manager at Clarion Inn Dollywood Area, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2011

The Clarion Inn was designed to feature not only great amentities but rooms that promote relaxation. We know that a clean room is our guests number one priority. Since the hotel is located behind a unique shopping area, our guests can enjoy a peaceful night's sleep with minimal traffic noise. Of course our full hot breakfast buffet is a great way to start your fun-filled day here. Our staff wants you to enjoy your stay so we provide service, service and more service so you can de-stress before you return home. Thank you again for your compliments.

Reviewed 20 April 2011

Decided to stay based on the reviews and wasn't disappointed. Was in the middle of Pigeon Forge,but a little off the main road to make traffic noise from the main road on existent.Friendly staff and hotel is well maintained.Lobby greets you as soon as you enter.Only got to stay for a day,but would stay again.We both are clean freaks and the rooms were immaculate.I really liked the fact you couldn't here the people in the next room.The only thing I wished I had done was bring my own pillows.The ones provided were just to soft for my tastes.This isn't to be blamed on the hotel,just my preference to have a firmer pillow.If there is a nicer hotel for the price and the room you get,I haven't found it yet.Thanks for the hospitality.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Scott_Ellis, General Manager at Clarion Inn Dollywood Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2011

Thank you for the great review and compliments. The Clarion staff welcomes every guest and provides him or her with the best customer service possible. We also realize that clean rooms are the most important feature for our guests with affordability being a priority as well. Our hot breakfast, wireless internet, and parking are all part of your of your room rate not extra! We hope that you will stay with us again when you are in the Pigeon Forge area.

Reviewed 18 April 2011

I was very impressed with everything about the hotel. Very friendly from the time we got there, until the time we left. Very clean and comfortable. I love that there are private balconies. The bathrooms were very nice and clean and the beds were very comfortable. We were very satisfied and will return to the Clarion in the near future.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2011

My husband and I stayed for the rod run. Loved the location! We could leave our car parked and walk the strip. The room was super clean and beautiful. The nicest hotel we have stayed in. There was 2 jacuzzi's, one inside and one outside. They had a very nice place to sit out side with a fire pit. They had a lazy river and a water slide outside in the same area. There was a pool inside with the jacuzzi. They had a nice exercise room and next to that there was a game room with 3 massage chairs! They are free to use if you are a hotel guest. The free breakfast included everything you could want (gravy, biscuits, eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, cereal, bagels, donuts, muffins, made to order omelets, waffles, French toast, fruit) I hope I didn't miss anything. We will be back. I plan to bring my girlfriends for girls night out soon!!!

• Stayed: April 2011

Thank you for your compliments! The amenities you mentioned are in part what have won us over with many of our guests along with our clean, nicely appointed rooms. Bring all of your friends to stay with us, but book ahead for plenty of availability.

Reviewed 14 April 2011

We reserved a 2 queen room for 1 night (Wed) in April. There was a car show going on in Pigeon Forge and the traffic was intense and heavy. We visited Dollywood and wanted a nice hotel with an indoor pool so the kid (8 yo boy) could unwind after a long, suger filled day, and a hot tub so we could soak :) We found all we could want for the price at Clarion.

1. Service was impeccable - from the front desk to the gentleman who offered to prepare fresh omeletts or waffles at breakfast. I even had to call and ask that a pillow my son had left be mailed to me. The woman at the desk (Saiya?) did not hestitate!

2. Lobby, rooms and pool area were extremely clean. i pads are mounted in the lobby so kids can play "angry birds" etc. DH seemed to enjoy this as well...

3. Cappucino machine and cookies offered in the lobby upon our arrival. Not gourmet but definatly save some $ from having to buy a snack to hold you over until a meal.

4. Indoor pool with basketball hoop and football game, Indoor hot tub. Outdoor heated small "lazy river run" with a circular pool and individual river rafts. Slide with pool - this water was heated as well but WAY too cold for me. I really enjoyed the outdoor hot tub that steamed and bubbled while a gas log fire pit and lounging couches were right there, too. All of these are open until 2am so you can visit at alomost any time. The 8 yo boy was NEVER bored at this hotel. Between the pools, i-pads and free food, the TV didn't go on. The pool area was clean and hosed off when we arrived in the morning for an energy draining swim for the boy. There MUST be someone OCD working here (and I mean this in the most complimentary of ways). This hotel is CLEAN.

5. The breakfast is a FULL HOT breakfast with eggs, omeletts made to order, waffles as well, 3 cereals, milks, juices, coffee, tea, bagles, biscuits, hot gravy, mini muffins, doughnuts. Some of the best hotel breakfast food around. I'm a foodie. this is NOT gourmet stuff here and not a "restaraunt" but it is decent, hot, fresh, clean, and the people are friendly AND it is FREE. Save yourself $30+ and fill up here before going out for the day.

All in all, I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel. I gave a slightly lower rating for sleep only because we have a tempurpedic and we were not used to a traditional bed like they have here. The rooms were average sized, toilet had a door that seperated it from the shower/tub (nice for privacy), no smoking but many rooms have a balcony for that, if you desire.

Room Tip: Ask for balcony if you smoke.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the awesome review! We do greatly appreciate all your comments about your stay. The hotel has added many amenitites such as cookies and cappuccino at the guests requests and at no additional cost. The bottomline is that all travelers want clean rooms, hospitality, and many amenities at the best possible price. The Clarion Inn manages all 3 with the intent of making a friend and creating a return guest!