“Mom”
Review of Fast Tracks

Fast Tracks
Ranked #29 of 44 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Park offers has various rides. Toddlers loved riding the airplanes and train. Teens had fun on 4 different go carts. Adults enjoyed playing putt putt.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"harness"
"races"

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Although I cant be beat at any track, these two outside tracks were fast and they didn't get uptight when I had to put the bumper to "rattle their cages". Fun!

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Teenage boys are sometimes hard to please but ours had a good time on this short visit. One requested go carts. I felt like we got a good deal with three races for 20$. This is a neat place and we saw alot of families enjoying their selves. We would go back.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Fun couple of hours. Rode the go-carts and played some video games with the kids. They found a ticket game to win easy.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Took my family here and it was a huge mistake. The karts are slow and staff is useless. My wife and daughter were pulling in from the last lap and were stopped in the double lane waiting for the single riders to pull into the pit. A man had got his foot jammed on the gas pedal and did not let off. He had lost control driving across the two single rider lanes and rammed into the back of my wife and daughter at full speed. It took two employees to get the man unstuck and out of the car due to his size. Clearly they care more about taking your money than your safety as my wife and daughter were not even asked if they were ok. Going to management was useless as well and the man and his family who found it so hilarious that he had just hurt a 10 year old little girl were not asked to leave or even given any sort of warning rather my wife and daughter were told that "this happens at every track here in town" by management. Well I do not belive that is true not all the businesses in this town are like fast tracks and therefore we will be going to any track but fast tracks in the future and I hope you do the same!!!!!!!!!!!!