“Great trip! Worth every cent!”

Smoky Mountain Ziplines
Book In Advance
More Info
US$13.99*
and up
Tomb Egyptian Escape Game in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Located only a mile and a half off the Pigeon Forge parkway, Smoky Mountain Ziplines offers the newest canopy tour in the Great Smoky Mountains area with the same experienced and lovable crew you've enjoyed zipping with in years past. We finally have our brand new course open that we've been promising our loyal guests for the last year. Its a two hour adventure across 4200' of cable including one 30' tall controlled descent, free canned drinks, and the highest trained and funniest zipline guides in the Pigeon Forge area. Guests start the tour riding to the top of our mountain in our M35a3 military trucks. Once at the top of the mountain they’re given s short instructional on how to ride our ziplines. The friendly nature of our course starts riders with a gentle beginning line before reaching heights well over the treetops and offering some of the best views in town. A couple of lines in we also send guests down our brand new controlled descent on our Deus Device letting them freestyle down thirty feet between platform decks. From there its off to our massive new tower for a truly one of a kind view of Mt. Leconte on sunny days. Line four is our longest zip of 800' before returning you to our fully immersive tree platforms for a real canopy experience. Our fully trained and safety conscious guides are with you the whole way handling all of the hooking, unhooking, and thanks to our brand new brake system even the braking. Call us today! We're ready and willing to take your family's mountain adventure to brand new heights. The canopy tour is perfect for first time zippers as well as experienced thrill seekers. Once the 2 hour canopy tour is over, you can enjoy complimentary canned beverages at our base camp as well as a chance to view your group's reasonably priced photos. Smoky Mountain Ziplines is sure to provide your family with a once in a lifetime experience!
“Great trip! Worth every cent!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Our guides were Ty, Philip, and Shaggy. From the beginning they were beyond helpful and made the whole trip a blast. We requested Ty for our 6 year old. He took care of him like he was his own. Our son wanted to go again after 14 lines! This is a must do if you're in Pigeon Forge.

Thank Michael D. M

Danvers, Illinois
“FUN!!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Our guides, Alan & Ryan were the best! They were so helpful ... we could definitely tell they knew exactly what they were doing...as neither my husband nor I had ever ziplined before. We even did the super ziplines at the end ...what a blast! And the jokes were pretty good, too! And let's not forget the spectacular views! Beautiful!! Thank you so much!!!

Visited June 2014
Paragould
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Time. Must do!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

A lot of fun. If you do go ask for the extra four zip lines, very worth it. Pat was a very funny guy.

1 Thank Mrabey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ask for Ty and Phillip!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Our guides really made the experience great! These 2 guides were so helpful and funny, it made the zip lining experience so much better! We had Ty and Phillip. They had jokes after jokes! They even took such time with our 67 year old mom who was nervous, but helped her along the way and after a couple of lines she was not nervous anymore! My 14 year old even did great. You get wonderful help and beautiful views. Also they have little zip bags that hook on you if you want to bring a phone to take pics with. I thought that was nice. Please keep this place in mind if you plan on going zip lining. This place did not dissatisfy me in anyway. And make sure to check out your pics after the zip lining, ours were great and we got them! And don't forget to try and get Phillip and Ty!!!

2 Thank Rachel R
Marietta, Ohio
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great time with great guides!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was my 2nd time ziplining & my 58 year old mom & my 11 year old daughters 1st time. I had only done a small 45 ft. zipline before though so I thought maybe I should work my way up. The tallest on the 14 line course here at Smoky Mountain Ziplines is 90 ft. We had so much fun! My mom wasn't even going to go (this is not usually her type of thing) but changed her mind when we got there & decided to zip. She said it would be something she could say she's done & scratch off her bucket list. Afterward, she said that ziplining was her favorite part of vacation! She liked it that much! And we all decided we are ready for higher, longer, & faster ziplines! We can't say enough about our guides! Curt & Ryan were absolutely wonderful! They were hilarious, yet professional. They took their time with us & made us feel safe. We had 7 people in the tour group & none had been ziplining before & they did a great job with instructions & putting minds at ease, etc. I was nervous about hand braking myself but it was a piece of cake. I would highly recommend Smoky Mountain Ziplines! And Curt...You're our hero!!! :) LOL

Visited June 2014