“Wow! Wonderful! Whoopee!!!”

US$13.99*
and up
Tomb Egyptian Escape Game in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Located only a mile and a half off the Pigeon Forge parkway, Smoky Mountain Ziplines offers the newest canopy tour in the Great Smoky Mountains area with the same experienced and lovable crew you've enjoyed zipping with in years past. We finally have our brand new course open that we've been promising our loyal guests for the last year. Its a two hour adventure across 4200' of cable including one 30' tall controlled descent, free canned drinks, and the highest trained and funniest zipline guides in the Pigeon Forge area. Guests start the tour riding to the top of our mountain in our M35a3 military trucks. Once at the top of the mountain they’re given s short instructional on how to ride our ziplines. The friendly nature of our course starts riders with a gentle beginning line before reaching heights well over the treetops and offering some of the best views in town. A couple of lines in we also send guests down our brand new controlled descent on our Deus Device letting them freestyle down thirty feet between platform decks. From there its off to our massive new tower for a truly one of a kind view of Mt. Leconte on sunny days. Line four is our longest zip of 800' before returning you to our fully immersive tree platforms for a real canopy experience. Our fully trained and safety conscious guides are with you the whole way handling all of the hooking, unhooking, and thanks to our brand new brake system even the braking. Call us today! We're ready and willing to take your family's mountain adventure to brand new heights. The canopy tour is perfect for first time zippers as well as experienced thrill seekers. Once the 2 hour canopy tour is over, you can enjoy complimentary canned beverages at our base camp as well as a chance to view your group's reasonably priced photos. Smoky Mountain Ziplines is sure to provide your family with a once in a lifetime experience!
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I began planning my trip to the Smoky Mountains a couple of months ago. It was then I decided to go zip lining. I had never gone. I chose Smoky Mountain Zip Lines after visiting the website and watching the videos. I had a great experience and would recommend this company to all. My guides were Shaggy and T. They were professional, personable, fun, and most of al,l kept our safety in mind. I did the full tour. Th inside staff and camera girl were very courteous and kind as well. Great job. everyone!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,581)

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is our second time using Smoky Mountain Ziplines. My girls had ziplined a few years ago. This time my husband and I decided to try it. Our guides (Patrick and Shaggy) were fun and I always felt safe. The stands between ziplines were rock solid. We were always attached to the lines so that there was no way you could fall off. I am a very nervous person when it comes to exciting things but this was probably the most fun, exciting thing I have done in my adult life. I felt very safe and by the time it was over, I wished I could start over and do the course again. I would never use any other zipline company because I felt so safe and secure with this course and company.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

First time zip lining for us. Chose this company based on Trip advisor reviews and were not disappointed in the least. Guides, Scrappy and Shaggy were the best, especially as I was nervous having recently had a double mastectomy and just finished second round of chemo. I wasn't sure I could do this. Hubby was ready, willing and able. Well, our guides were super, very patient, very courteous and made all of us feel that we could do this and this adventure became the highlight of our camping trip. What a rush! The course is designed to start one out slow and after the second line, we could have done this all day. We had great guides and a good group so I would have to say that all of us had a blast. Facility is beautiful, very rustic yet modern, super clean and they also give a military discount. We will do this again next time we come to the area.

1  Thank AlabamaDixie
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Awesome adventure! Definitely the highlight of our trip to Pigeon Forge. The kids said it was better than any roller coaster.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We visited on a Monday morning. The office is so nice and clean. Staff is very warm and attentive to every question, even offering free soft drinks while we waited to get geared up. Our guides were Patrick and Karie, they were excellent! They put everyone at ease, and were patient and attentive to safety while being very funny. They were a good team. This was a highlight to our trip and we would not hesitate to do it again. If we do, it will be with Smoky Mountain Ziplines!