“Sorry”

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Sorry”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

We thought we was going out for a big show wow it's not good it's a woman blowing a horn and an 80 year old man in the corner not worth the money I had a headache from the horn we asked where therrestroom was and it was outside and you had to walk to a store

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Tammy R

Oak Harbor, Ohio
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“American oldies”
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Very misleading. My sister had been to the original 50's and 60's show,a few years back,and thought she was getting the same show. We walked into a small store in a shopping strip. They were cooking microwave popcorn for the snacks. The props looked like curtains out of a second hand store,and we sat on folding chairs. I noticed that some seats said"reserved",but no one ever showed up for the show. I wish we hadn't! A fourteen year old girl performed,and not too well. They had a male singer perform,and he was a little too good for this place. Could'nt wait to get out of there,but we were polite,and stayed till the end.

1 Thank David A
Crossville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What a pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Don't miss this show. Very, very talented Hostess and guests. Our RV club attended and had a great time. If we come back this way next year we will go to this show again.

5 Thank Fran_S_49749
Crossville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Bet”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Our RV club was spending the weekend in the area and wanted to take in a show. We took a chance and were delighted. Family atmsphear with customer participation. We all had a great time and would recommend to anyone in the area. If you want to enjoy some oldies music get in some laughs don't miss this one.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank David F
Tifton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Don't Waste your time or $”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

I think the most amateurish show my wife and I have ever seen. A couple of washed up radio personalities. One emcee that sings while the other plays pre-recorded music and both tell bad jokes. Money would be better spent going to a karoake bar. Thank God my wife had a free ticket and I got in for $10 versus the normal $24 ticket the going price. We left after 3 songs along with other folks that was there. If you do go I recommend wearing your hiking shoes for a trip to the restrooms as they are outside and around the building.

2 Thank Dale T