Clabough's Campground
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
See available hotels
Chaletels(Pigeon Forge)
Average 3/5
    Rocky Top Condos(Pigeon Forge)
    Excellent 5/5
    Park Grove Inn(Pigeon Forge)
    Laurel Crest(Pigeon Forge)
    Good 3.5/5
    Excellent 5/5
    Great 4.5/5
      Shular Inn Hotel(Pigeon Forge)
      Very Good 4/5
      All reviewslazy riverbath housecamp storejumping pillowtent campingmaintenance guyschurch on sundayspent days herehook upsbigger poolfull hookupsonsite restauranttravel trailerquiet at nightdecent stayper nightheated pool
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 21 October 2011

Just stayed the week there 10/16-10/21 Very nice campground. Very friendly staff.....And excellent clean bathrooms......Great location Trolley comes thru the campground every 20 minutes so you dont even have to take your car out. I would highly recommend this campground. Plan on going back next fall.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
      2  Thank Wanda E
      Reviewed 7 August 2011

My family and I stayed here for a week while visiting the Pigeon Forge area. The sites were very close to one another but after going through some of the other campgrounds via the "Fun Trolley" the other campgrounds seemed to be of the same. We were along the river which was nice for the kids. We always had many ducks visit our site, bring bread if you stay here :) We used the laundry room during our stay and it was always clean and AC . The bathrooms seemed to be always clean when we used them and AC as well. There is a game room which had pool tables and air hockey as well as other arcade games. They do have two pools but we used the one by the game room.The one by the front was very small. The one we used was nice , with lots of seating for people who did not go in the pool. There was also a snack shop to buy ice cream but during our stay , it was only open once which was disappointing. We had to go out of the camp ground to get ice cream. I could not understand why it was closed considering the campground was packed with vacationers. The site that we stayed on was larger then most but still very unlevel. It was a perfect location to all the attractions and the parkway. I would say the only thing I did not like was there was no security at all at night, Although it seemed to be a very safe area .We were gone for most of the day and did not return until the late night , we left many things out and nothing was ever taken. All and all , it was not a bad campground for the price. We have stayed at many campgrounds in many states and this would be one we would go back to if visiting the Pigeon Forge area again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
      4  Thank NY2731
      Reviewed 3 August 2011

I had heard great reviews of this place, so I booked it, but when we got there, we were very upset. The campground is right next to a main road....not tucked into any sort of nice scenery. There was no security or anything at the front to make me feel like my belongings...or myself, for that matter, were safe. Teenagers were up partying and walking around in groups throughout the entire night and would hang out in front of the bathroom. This would make it very awkward when I would wake up to use the restroom in the middle of the night in my pj's and have them all staring at me. We camped in a tent. Though it was by a creek, which was nice, there was no shade and the ground was not level. All in all, we made it through the 3 nights, but will not ever be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
      3  Thank raincraz
      Reviewed 14 July 2011

Well I am going to make this short. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! There are lots of other campgrounds in this area that are alot nicer and some even cheaper. If you like the looks of a old trailer park then you will LOVE this place. The sites are so close together that our neighbors slide out hung over our very attractive (just kiddding it was a mess) cinder block fire pit. and our awning actually touched the neighbors camper. Now that is very close. The electric meter was only putting out 99 volts and this will absolutley destroy your motorhome electrical components especially the air conditioner. So we told them to give our money back and we hit the road! The lady at the counter was abviously a family member because she was mad about having to give our money back. While I was in line to get a refund another camper came in and he was very angry because he couldnt even get his motorhome in the site because it was to close to the other campers. I would say that years ago this was a very nice place. Now it is just run down. Its is evident these folks are just out for your money. GO ELSWHERE!!!!!! NOT CLABOUGH'S!! We camp in Pigeon Forge about six times a year. We like to try new places. However we learned our lesson here! We travel in a 31 foot class A motorhome.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
      11  Thank Brian81
      Reviewed 13 July 2011

Lots of research brought me here. This campground was $11 cheaper a night then all the others I looked it and had more amenitities! Most campgrounds charge for more then 2 ppl but they only charge for more then 4! That saved us $12 right there! Plus less per night and we got to stay in a pull through that was 30 amp so we didn't have to pay for the extra 50amp we didn't need. The gas station/store was great, everything a RV person needs. We were able to fix several things while there that needed to be bought from an RV store. The showers were clean and large and Air conditioned. We used the one near the larger of the 2 pools near the snack bar and Laundry and the trolley stop that is right in the middle of the campground. I believe there is also another trolley stop at the front. I did not use any of the other bathhouses. There is also an arcade that has air hockey, pool, games, crane games and snack machines. The snack bar had frozen drink machines and hand dipped ice cream among other things. We DID use the lazy river, it was small but fun and so nicely built with a small waterfall and well landscaped. It was pretty full yet very quiet. There were trees all throughout the park and a creek. And bring your bread to feed all the ducks you will see walking around. I would suggest supports for your sewer or just use it as a convienent dump station periodically. We did not have any and it was not easy to keep it connected. They also have free cable, our cord was not long enough but they do sell some, varying sizes in the store for an affordable price.There is also free wifi. Probably the best part, only 1/2 mile from the parkway and right in the middle of everything when you come out. Also there is a access road to the new Walden's landing that has The Tomb, Firehouse Golf, many shops and The smoky mountain brewery and grill. You don't even need to get on the parkway to get there. I am so glad we found this place and I think we will always stay here from now on. It was quiet and we felt safe there as well. The campground office is in the EXXON building and the entrance can be hard to see so keep an eye out for the EXXON.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family