“WONDERFUL!”

Private Dinner Chef
Price range: US$99 - US$150
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Would you like to have a special night with one on one attention in the privacy of a secluded restaurant? Come to our location in the heart of Pigeon Forge, TN or our peaceful and secluded location in Cosby, TN (on the way to Gatlinburg) where we feature stream-side dining and outdoor private tents in the summer. We host private dinners served directly by our expert chefs in the comfort, seclusion, and romance of our private restaurant. Enjoy the privacy of your own room and table for two while receiving 5 star service by trained chefs. We ask that reservations and menu selections be made thirty days in advance when possible. Our chefs handpick all of the ingredients from local markets and deliver the finished product personally, with no middle man. Please call one of our chefs today to reserve your special occasion.
Reviewed 17 August 2012

My husband surprised me with this private dinner for my 30th birthday. Kelsey was amazing, as was every course she prepared and served. The atmosphere is so romantic, with dim lighting, a fireplace, candles, and sparkling cider. You can bring your own wine or beverage of choice, but she doesn't serve alcohol, which wasn't a problem for us. I can't say enough about the service and quality of food we received. Hiramia, you are correct in that you shouldn't be giving stars, or writing a review for that matter. I did not ask, but I'm sure the chefs must charge in advance in order to buy the food they will need to serve your meal. Our salad greens, fruits and vegetables were fresh picked that morning, and the lobster was imported from Maine only the day before. You could just taste the freshness in every ingredient. This is something my husband and I will try to participate in on a yearly basis from now on. Thank you Chef Kelsey!

1  Thank SteelJ82

Reviewed 22 February 2012

My fiance and I were on our first vacation in 8 years. I wanted to do something special and this was it. Chef Kelsey was great. She explained everything and even offered recipes. There were roses on the table....our food was cooked in fireplace next to our table. And forget 5 course meal. Its a 7 course meal. Flowers as garish. She really knows her foods and i would recommend this for any romantic occasion. Its a memory and an experience ill never forget. We are from Louisiana and it barely snows. It was snowing when we left. It couldn't have been any more perfect.

1  Thank kaotik99
Reviewed 13 February 2012

12/31/11 Upon first arriving, the outside of the building is not what I expected. I booked on line so I did not have any idea of what to expect. Fortunately, I had paid up front so I could not back out, because once we entered the private dining area I was very pleased. We had a dining area that had a fire place and was very romantic. We were introduced to our chef and served our bread with a special pesto olive oil and a bottle of sparkling grape juice. I could have filled up on the bread and have been very happy. As each course of the meal was brought out we were told how it had been prepared. The only problem I was having was that first the soup was so good and so much that I could have stopped there, but I knew more was coming. The main course that I had picked, lamb chops, were the best I have ever had, but we just could not finish them and had to take them home along with the potato and vegetables. And then there was desert, we picked the fruit dipped in chocolate, OMG, so good, but we're so full! Topped the night off by proposing to my girlfriend. She said yes. Then our chef took several pictures of us and sent them by email. We are going to return for the anniversary of the proposal on 12/31/12

1  Thank David C
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Our anniversary dinner - we love gourmet food. This was truly an experience. 5 course meal, big portions, everything handmade - even the pesto, edible flowers, beautiful presentation, wood fire crackling by our table, lamb chops actually grilled in front of us on that fire, dozen red roses, the most professional, courteous Chef Kelsey that pampered us for the entire dinner. I cannot say enough good things about this meal. Better than French Laundry in Napa. We must do this again!!!

1  Thank Cspinazz
Reviewed 2 November 2011

It was my boyfriends and my 1st year anniversary and to my surprise we ended up in front of a big log cabin in the middle of no-where. I was skeptical until we went inside and greeted by a real life chef (complete with chef hat) she took us to a private table in a huge dining room and I swear there were 10 forks on the table. There were roses waiting for me on the table and a huge gift basket. The night went on to include a 5 course meal and my sweetie picked out all my favorite foods. It way really wonderful but not gormet, all the dishes were very large and we were stuffed afterwards and halfway through the next day. It was the best dining experience I've ever had in my young years! I would recommend this to anyone celebrating a special occasion.

1  Thank Kelsey B