“Wonderful, intimate dinner” 5 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$99 - US$150
Cuisines: French, Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Description: Would you like to have a special night with one on one attention in the privacy of a secluded restaurant? Come to our location in the heart of Pigeon Forge, TN or our peaceful and secluded location in Cosby, TN (on the way to Gatlinburg) where we feature stream-side dining and outdoor private tents in the summer. We host private dinners served directly by our expert chefs in the comfort, seclusion, and romance of our private restaurant. Enjoy the privacy of your own room and table for two while receiving 5 star service by trained chefs. We ask that reservations and menu selections be made thirty days in advance when possible. Our chefs handpick all of the ingredients from local markets and deliver the finished product personally, with no middle man. Please call one of our chefs today to reserve your special occasion.
Tampa
“Wonderful, intimate dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013

We absolutely loved this!! The food was spectacular along with the private and personalized service. The fireside ambiance was so romantic! I highly recommend this for a truly unique and memorable experience.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank sunnyFLgirl81

ASheville
“What a wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

I used Private Dinner Chef to propose to my fiance. (she said yes!) What an amazing experience! From what I can tell, it's the only fine dining in Pigeon Forge. We had a private room, right next to the fire place. our chef/waiter was amazing! Some of the best steak I've ever had. She made it right over the fire, right in front of us.

Wow, what an amazing experience! Words can't describe how wonderful it is!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank ih8kee
Key West, Florida
“Outstanding dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2012

The Chef really did an outstanding dinner for us. Every course was top notch and a pleasure to look at and to eat. She cooked our lamb chops on the fireplace grill and this make us think about how we cooked in our fire place in NH. Dinner was 5 STARS.

Really fun night and we would go back again.

Why only four stars overall?

Two things that should be looked at by the owner . They added a 25% tip after we made the resevation. They did not tell us at that time. We noticed it on the bill we received on the internet.
Charge whatever tip you want but tell the customer up front. ( Its worth the 25% tip)
Second. The dinning room in the Pigeon Forge location was very cold looking and empty. Needs some simple additions to make it warm to the eye etc. A $250 dinner should be ourstanding in all area.

There are not many nice resturants in the Dollyland area. It took me some time to find this one on the interent. PS. Most of the restuanats are closed on Sunday and Monday nights.

3 Thank bostonjames
McDonough, Georgia
“Great Anniversary dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

The meal was one of the top 2-3 meals of my life. I never had a meal that was more than 1-2 courses. The service was great and the ambiance was nice also. We actually ate at the place they have in CrosbyTN. I am not a soup fan but the southwestern soup was my favorite part of the meal. All of the food was good. The whole experience would have been better if the portions were a little smaller. WIth all of the food you are served the portions could be a little smaller. I had told Chef Kelsey it was our anniversary when making the reservation and when we got to the table there was an anniversary card waiting for us. We had the imperial chicken and my wife loved the chicken more than the potatoes. This is saying something since potatoes are her very favorite thing to eat. They also offer a private dinner at your place for an extra fee. I waited too long to make the reservation so they could not come to our cabin to cook for us but we were not disapointed in the service we received. If you are in this area and are looking for something you may not be able to get anywhere else then this is the place for you.

2 Thank krisencalade
Ardmore, Alabama, United States
“Out of the world... Speachless!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2012

We did a last minute reservation with the Private Dinner Chef and we do not regret it! I can NOT put into words the experience we had ~ Chef Kelsey OUT DID HERSELF! If I was to grade her on the food, presentation and taste it would 100+++ I serously can NOT write the correct words for such a meal it was TOTALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! It is a must MUST do if you are in the area ~ it will take about 2-2.5 hours to enjoy the 7 course meal that she prepares but every MINUTE and every DIME is worth it!!

3 Thank Jules P