We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Smoky Mountain Resort, Lodging, & Conference Center
Amite, Louisiana
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Smoky Mountain Christian Village is #1. Our church paid for my parents and another minister and his wife to take a trip to SMCV. They had such a wonderful time. They have not stopped talking about how much they enjoyed their stay, how gracious and accommodating the staff treated them and also how beautiful their rooms were. They had such a wonderful time we're planning a trip to SMCV and taking our entire family.

I also would like to add that as the one responsible for booking the trip for my parents and their friends the staff at SMCV was such joy to work with.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Annette P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Robinson, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I cannot say enough good about this place! We went there the last week in April on a special Pastor's rate. Everything about Smoky Mountain Christian Village is what I hoped it to be. We stayed in chalet 6, it was cozy, quiet and perfect in every way. We especially liked sitting out on the porch, drinking our coffee and listening to the birds and just enjoying the peacefulness of the woods.
The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We have been going to the Smokys for the last 28 years and the SMCV is the place I have been searching for. I hope to be able to go back and rent a larger chalet and take some of my family next time so that they too can experience the SMCV!
What a great place for a Christian to go and get renewed and recharged in their Walk of Faith! I can't wait until I am able to return to the SMCV, my home away from home!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

My husband and I just returned home from our wonderful 4-day visit to SMCV in Pigeon Forge. In a day when "customer service" is anything BUT, we have been completely spoiled by the staff and the awesome home-away-from-home accommodations in our chalet #11! From my very first contact to the last goodbye, I have felt like family. I first called from a hospital about a special offer that I saw on facebook because the deadline was approaching and a medical emergency with my husband was going to keep me from getting home (5 hours away) in time to make plans to avail ourselves of the special. NO PROBLEM! The staff person assured me that I could contact her when we were able to get back home and settled. So I did just that, and we could not have been more blessed. Right across the street from Dollywood, but you would never know it, we were able to access all things Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, and Gatlinburg with ease and speed. Because of my husband's new health and diet restrictions, we never dined out. I cooked with everything provided in our cabin! The fridge even gave ice/water in the door. There was a blender, toaster, microwave, full set of pots/pans, plenty of dishes, eating/cooking utensils, bakeware...all of the basic essentials needed in a home. Of course, I'm used to taking spices, food, etc., but there was a Walmart and Kroger very close by. And the Community Center is available with state of the art workout machines, an indoor walking track, indoor/outdoor pool, basketball gym, etc. for only $6 a day per person. We enjoyed the hot tub at our cabin and listened to music from their stereo. Afterward, we just dropped our wet things into the washer/dryer right there in our cabin! NICE! The shopping was fantastic and we took in several movies at one of 2 Cinemas. Peaceful, quiet naps and quality time...just the two of us. Looking forward to being with more of our family together for the first time in an overnight accommodations with room for everyone without breaking the bank!! Hurry and book! You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: A dark sheet for the bedroom window may help those who prefer a DARK room for sleeping. Plan lots of...
3 Thank Heidi B
Warren, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

We so enjoyed everything. It was beyond our expectations. I have told my friends and we are returning soon. It was conveniently located. Beds clean dishes provided we needed nothing everything was provided.

Sidney, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

The room was fantastic.The location though off the strip was close to everything. This is a great family place to stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. Thanks to everyone for making this a great vacation

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Kettering, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

A group of ladies from our church have stayed here for the past several years. It's always great. The bedrooms are perfect for large groups, as well as the bunk room upstairs. We also like the large kitchen(s) and dining room table(s) in the unit. It's close to shopping, but yet far enough away that you feel like you're in the mountains. Always a very clean unit, and the staff are extremely polite and will help you with anything you need. We look forward to our stay each year.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Danielsville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

This charming place is centrally located near everything, and yet has a nice little solitude of it's own. We were very pleased with our over all stay, but let me say that the beds are not comfortable and the chalet was very noisy with alarms and loud ventilation. There was barely any quietness, but if you can get by the noise and beds, you've got a very good place to lodge.
FYI, wifi is not in the individual accommodations. You have to be at one central building if you want internet.
Also, pans are very used/scratched and knives are dull, so plan ahead. Gas grills are in ill repair, but usable with patience.
There's so many little things that could make this a more perfect place to stay - not to be picky, but just in case the owners like suggestions - first, a printed list with grocery store addresses in each room would be nice. I'm sure they have this at the office, but not everyone comes in during office hours. Replace bad pans. Work on noise problems. Replace gas grills. They are old and wore out. Clean away vines from property and make small hiking trails. It would be nice for the kids. Wifi in each unit would be nice, but understandable why it isn't.
I will end by saying again how much we loved it, though this has been a tough critique.

Room Tip: Get your pass code to wifi center or you'll have to sit outside.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family