We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Smoky Mountain Resort, Lodging, & Conference Center
Waxhaw, North Carolina
“Great treat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Thank you for allowing us to use the Missionary pricing/visit to Pigeon Forge this year. My family lives in Knoxville and this was a particularly great treat to see them, but be able to drive and hike and visit a few shops during our short stay. The accommodations were lovely, the kids (and dad) loved the hot tub although I understand that is to be removed soon. IT was so big for us we really should have included family in the visit... and will plan another trip accordingly. Great hospitality, the weather was rainy and cold in April, but we still had a very nice time. We do not get vacations like this so it was definitely worth the 5 hr drive from the Charlotte area.
The other reviews covered most of what I would say... wifi was sparse, grill --- new one needed etc... but otherwise Bring your church group, staff or ? You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Dee M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Amite, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Smoky Mountain Christian Village is #1. Our church paid for my parents and another minister and his wife to take a trip to SMCV. They had such a wonderful time. They have not stopped talking about how much they enjoyed their stay, how gracious and accommodating the staff treated them and also how beautiful their rooms were. They had such a wonderful time we're planning a trip to SMCV and taking our entire family.

I also would like to add that as the one responsible for booking the trip for my parents and their friends the staff at SMCV was such joy to work with.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Annette P
Robinson, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I cannot say enough good about this place! We went there the last week in April on a special Pastor's rate. Everything about Smoky Mountain Christian Village is what I hoped it to be. We stayed in chalet 6, it was cozy, quiet and perfect in every way. We especially liked sitting out on the porch, drinking our coffee and listening to the birds and just enjoying the peacefulness of the woods.
The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We have been going to the Smokys for the last 28 years and the SMCV is the place I have been searching for. I hope to be able to go back and rent a larger chalet and take some of my family next time so that they too can experience the SMCV!
What a great place for a Christian to go and get renewed and recharged in their Walk of Faith! I can't wait until I am able to return to the SMCV, my home away from home!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

My husband and I just returned home from our wonderful 4-day visit to SMCV in Pigeon Forge. In a day when "customer service" is anything BUT, we have been completely spoiled by the staff and the awesome home-away-from-home accommodations in our chalet #11! From my very first contact to the last goodbye, I have felt like family. I first called from a hospital about a special offer that I saw on facebook because the deadline was approaching and a medical emergency with my husband was going to keep me from getting home (5 hours away) in time to make plans to avail ourselves of the special. NO PROBLEM! The staff person assured me that I could contact her when we were able to get back home and settled. So I did just that, and we could not have been more blessed. Right across the street from Dollywood, but you would never know it, we were able to access all things Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, and Gatlinburg with ease and speed. Because of my husband's new health and diet restrictions, we never dined out. I cooked with everything provided in our cabin! The fridge even gave ice/water in the door. There was a blender, toaster, microwave, full set of pots/pans, plenty of dishes, eating/cooking utensils, bakeware...all of the basic essentials needed in a home. Of course, I'm used to taking spices, food, etc., but there was a Walmart and Kroger very close by. And the Community Center is available with state of the art workout machines, an indoor walking track, indoor/outdoor pool, basketball gym, etc. for only $6 a day per person. We enjoyed the hot tub at our cabin and listened to music from their stereo. Afterward, we just dropped our wet things into the washer/dryer right there in our cabin! NICE! The shopping was fantastic and we took in several movies at one of 2 Cinemas. Peaceful, quiet naps and quality time...just the two of us. Looking forward to being with more of our family together for the first time in an overnight accommodations with room for everyone without breaking the bank!! Hurry and book! You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: A dark sheet for the bedroom window may help those who prefer a DARK room for sleeping. Plan lots of...
3 Thank Heidi B
Warren, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

We so enjoyed everything. It was beyond our expectations. I have told my friends and we are returning soon. It was conveniently located. Beds clean dishes provided we needed nothing everything was provided.

Sidney, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

The room was fantastic.The location though off the strip was close to everything. This is a great family place to stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. Thanks to everyone for making this a great vacation

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Kettering, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

A group of ladies from our church have stayed here for the past several years. It's always great. The bedrooms are perfect for large groups, as well as the bunk room upstairs. We also like the large kitchen(s) and dining room table(s) in the unit. It's close to shopping, but yet far enough away that you feel like you're in the mountains. Always a very clean unit, and the staff are extremely polite and will help you with anything you need. We look forward to our stay each year.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends