“Big win for Big Daddys”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We went to Big Daddys Pizza in Piegon Forge twice this week. The pizza is baked in a brick oven, The crust is thin and crispy. The "Porky Pie" has ham, bacon & sausage with a barbecue sauce. It is really good. Both meals were exceptional. Heidi was our waitress both nights, She is a lot of fun.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This was hilarious, I ordered pizza to go at the restaurant sat down and waited. Only waited 15 minutes the girl bring me the pizza and sauce and I get up and leave. Got back to hotel which thankfully was just next door sat and ate one piece and said OMG I didnt pay for the pizza, the girl forgot that I hadnt paid. I hurriedly ran next door and paid for the pizza and left. The waitress was very nice the place was very clean, and big. The pizza was great, would go back next time Im there.

Kelly J, Owner at Big Daddy’s Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thanks so much for being honest and going back to pay! I appreciate that and your kind words.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

They had a broken oven at one store, so they voluntarily gave us a coupon for 2 free pizzas if we went to their other store farther into PF. I thought the pizza was very good and my family loved it. Friendly wait staff as well.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The kids wanted to stay in and have pizza one night of our vacation. I wasn't in the mood for another plain old pizza. I found this place and checked out their menu. I chose it based on the different styles of pizza. We ordered a chicken BBQ pizza and a meatball pizza for take out. We also ordered crust dipping sauces. Just to let you know the sauces come in fairly big containers. Don't order one for each person! The pizzas were ready quickly and they were delicious. I ordered two larges and we had enough left over for the kids to have it for dinner again a different night. I received quick and friendly service when I picked the pizza up. They even have parking up front for people picking up a to go order.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

If you are looking for average pizza, and below average service, this is the place for you. We were there for dinner and were not greeted by anyone except for angry customers who apparently had been ignored and were storming out. Finally, a man came out of he back and put our names on the waiting list, although there were less than 5 tables seated and several servers.??? We should have left then. The food was just OK. They could incorporate some seasonings in the sauce and it would greatly improve the flavor.