“Great experience”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Great experience”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We opted to sit outside and the hostess carefully chose a place out of direct sun. Our waiter, Jacob, was super friendly. We had spinach and artichoke dip, which was fantastic. We opted for the chicken Florentine pizza and the ingredients were fresh and flavorful. We got the smaller pizza so we'd have room for cannolis for dessert. We tried a strawberry and a chocolate chip. Both were delicious but we liked the berry better. Great experience.

Clifton Forge, Virginia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The Canadian bacon on my pizza was burnt, the pizza itself had nearly no sauce and was tough, and the cheese was almost nonexistent! And the it was way overpriced! As for the arcade, half of the games didn't work. And the server was badly in need of a hearing aid. He was nice, and the manager did give me a coupon for a free pizza, hence the two stars.

Charlottesville VA, United States
“Good Pizza / Slow Service”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The pizza was very good. The services was slow , great for family's . We had to wait 20-30 for a table . The price was a little high for pizza we paid about $60.00 for 2 pizza and a app....

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worse pizza I have ever had”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Dough daddies were great. Pizza was made with a chunky tomato and onion sauce made to look like a pizza sauce. So if u want to eat a garden sauce pizza stop on in. But think it over first. If u want a good pizza for the price I would advise you buy one to make at home. My husband is NOT a picky eater and can eat damn near anything. So if he didnt like it you know its not good at all.

Dunedin, Florida
“Very Good Pizza, Very Good Service”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We always like to try different pizza places when we travel and this place was high on our list. We were greeted promptly and quickly seated. Our waitress was very friendly and a lot of fun. She did a great job taking care of us. We ordered some sort of garlic rolls for an appetizer and they were indeed as good as advertised. Since my wife is a vegetarian we always get individual pizzas or go for a half & half. Oddly enough we have been to a few places that will not divide the pizza, but it was no problem here. The pizza is baked in a brick oven and the crust is very good. There were plenty of toppings and we left satisfied. There is an arcade in the back for the kids to play and my son did play for a bit while our pizza was being prepared. I will say that while Big Daddy's looks very rustic on the outside, it looks more like a carnival on the inside. It was not what I was expecting and I can say I was not a big fan of the atmosphere. Despite the lack of atmosphere we would definitely go again.