“Loved it!”

Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Feudin' Feastin' Family Fun - that’s the theme of the best show in town - The Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show! Become part of the longest running feud in history and help them Hatfields and McCoys try to settle their differences mountain-style. Whether you’re city-folk or country cuzins, you’ll love the singing and dancing, jaw dropping stunts and side-splitting comedy. There’s something here for everybody! And the country cookin’ — whooee it’s good! Show times are 5p.m. and 8 p.m. daily.
Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Loved the show. The food was great, too! Wasn't very pleased that my husband ended up with chocolate pudding all over his shorts from the people who had previously ate at the table. But, the hostess was very nice and got a hot towel for us to clean it off and surprisingly it all came out! She was great and sorry that it happened. I would go again, for sure!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Jill S

Decatur, Indiana, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Show!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This was a great show with great food. My family enjoyed it! It was funny, amazing dancers and I believe all would love it. We have attended many dinner shows and this one was the best!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Brenda P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best dinner show I have ever seen!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I love dinner shows! However sometimes it feels like once you have seen one you have seen them all. So color me surprised when I saw the Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show! What a fantastic night for my family! We laughed and laughed and enjoyed ourselves so much I had to write this! Book your dinner today, you won't regret it! Best part of our entire trip! Absolutely loved it!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Kbeeler1
Easton, Pennsylvania
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“We laughed... we cried... ”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We cried because we were laughing! Dancing, singing and good food. Its very silly, and a little pricey... 100 dollars a couple. Yikes! But the service was great! Our waitress hustled! Once and done for me is fine but I would recommend it...

1 Thank MrsK8Ball
Bedford, Indiana
98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 482 helpful votes
“Good food, good show, what more can you ask?”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We visited our "cousins" at the Hatfield and McCoy dinner show again this visit to PF.
Someone mentioned the entrance was congested and confusing... well, you enter one of the three doors, find the end of one of the two lines, and follow the snake line until your turn. Pretty simple really. The seats are assigned, so it really doesn't matter how fast you are seated.
Food is very good and lots of it, someone said the weren't filled up.... Wow!! There was way too much food for us to eat.
Drinks were kept filled.
We Tried the strawberry moonshine mixed drink this visit. Not bad, sort of like a mango Mai tai from Red Lobster.
Their tip suggestion is pretty fair. Two twenty dollar meals would make a 20% tip eight dollars, they suggest $7.00. Considering they bring all your food, drinks and dessert, keep your drinks full and buss the table, $7.00 seems very reasonable.
We enjoyed watching the goats, chickens and rabbits around the building before we went in.
Pictures were reasonably priced.
No pressure at all to buy them.
Show has changed a bit, typical PF tourist show with lots of talent.
No, it's not a documentary, it's a comedy dinner show in PF.
Worth a visit. Take advantage of the other shows for $15. Each if you can, they make this an even better deal.

2 Thank Hoosier2