“Too many young children, took away from the attraction” 3 of 5 bubbles

and up
Tomb Egyptian Escape Game in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #24 of 88 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: TOMB takes your group deep into an Egyptian tomb for 45 minutes of excitement. Guests find themselves trapped by the spirit of an ancient Pharaoh, faced by ingenious challenges that must be completed for any chance of making it out alive! Your group must work together to find success in this battle of wits, or face the Pharaoh's wrath. If you fail, you may never escape!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Dalton, Georgia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Too many young children, took away from the attraction”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2011

My 2 teenage kids and myself went to the tomb attraction which had just recently opened. While the special effects were very good and the story compelling, I would not reccomend this attraction to others, because that have no minimum age requirement. When you are supposed to be actively engaging in a story which requires hands on problem solving, it takes away from the fun of the story when toddlers are running unsupervised and accidently triggering special effects. It costs $12.99 per person and while that is not a big deal, it is when you are paying for a hands on attraction and can't even participate. Just think carefully before you go, if you want to take the chance. If they revamped their rules and made a minimum age to 5 and older, I would reccomend it, but not as it stands now.

Visited June 2011
4 Thank CampinMama123

Corbin,Ky
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Four Thumbs up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2011

My girlfriend and I just happen to stop by and see the place and boy are we glad we did. Awesome adventure full of dark corridors, secret buttons, and floating mummies! I will stop there before I give away too much info. GReat for a family, we had a couple go thru with us that had a child less than a year old and seemed to have a great time. This attraction isn't one where you sit back and watch the show yuo are hunting, solving, jumping, and touching. Most exhibits and attractions condone touching but the encourage you to touch your surroundings here. GO SEE IT!!!

Visited June 2011