“Soooooo good....”
Review of Old Mill Creamery

Old Mill Creamery
Ranked #4 of 22 Dessert in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I'm not even an ice cream fan but this place is GREAT! The girls who work here are super friendly and all the ice cream is made on site. They give super big double scoops for every 1 scoop and are no more expensive than Baskin Robbins (which smells bad- avoid that place!) I could have stayed in the Old Mill section of Pigeon Forge the whole week!

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Ice cream was ok but they have the best fresh lemonade! Only place we went more than once. It is a very crowded area which I didn't care for but the second time was much better!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I usually stop by the Creamery at least once while I'm in Pigeon Forge. It's never disappointed me. I had the Butter Pecan ice cream and so did my husband. We both loved it. Very buttery and chocked full of pecans! Awesome place!!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

My husband and I stopped in for ice cream during the early afternoon. The portions are large as well as delicious. Great place to sit and relax and people watch.

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We made the trip to the Old Mill Creamery from Gatlinburg. The selection was limited to only one freezer case although the other was filled. The Butter Pecan was ok. The pecans were crunchy but the ice cream wasn't very buttery; more like vanilla. The cookies & cream was better. The setting is very attractive. It's a good destination for some ice cream. Also, there is plenty of free parking.