“The best place in pigeon forge to stay”

Mountain Breeze Motel
Ranked #1 of 8 Pigeon Forge B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 August 2014

we love the hotel staff and they treat you so well and the rooms are spotless and very well kept and they go out of their way to make you very welcome we will be going back in October for our anniversary

Room Tip: the 2 nd floor is a lot quieter
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank bkg491962
There are newer reviews for Mountain Breeze Motel

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My husband and I just stayed here for 3 nights with our 4 children. I knew the Mountain Breeze was the place to stay because of their family suite(s). When I was growing up in the 80's and 90's we would spend a week to 2 weeks every summer at Mountain Breeze in the family suites. My grandparents, whom we traveled with at the time, used to stay at the Mountain Breeze back when it was new! Always loved this place and hadn't been since probably 1998. I was pleasantly surprised when we walked in our family suite - very nice updates! The hardwood like floors and pleasing brown shade of paint on the walls were a nice touch. VERY CLEAN as always and staff are always friendly. The heated pool was also very much enjoyed. Krispy Kreme donuts and popcorn and cookies in the afternoon/evening were another added bonus. I know that my grandparents, both have passed now, would have been happy in our choice, too. I will definitely return when we need a place to stay in Pigeon Forge.

Room Tip: Looking for a family suite - there are two that face the parkway. The one upstairs has a private ba...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Beth S
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My family has been staying at the Breeze for over 30 years now! In that time we have been treated to a week long stay through the summer every year. In my opinion there is no place better to stay in the smokies than the mountain breeze. It feels just like home. I have so many memories throughout my life of staying here and the fun and excitement of being here. I truly appreciate the family atmosphere and the cleanliness of the rooms. The mountain breeze has been a big part of my life and I will carry on the tradition when my first child is born in October. Our 2014 vacation is next week and me and my wife are very excited! Mountain Breeze, see you soon! -The Fite Family

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Nathan F
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My family and I have been coming to Pigeon Forge for over 20 years, and we have ONLY stayed at Mountain Breeze because it is so quaint, clean, comfortable, and convenient. It is literally in the center of Pigeon Forge, in my opinion. It is a motel, not a hotel - so keep this in mind while booking. For us, it is just a home away from home. I can't say enough great things about the place and the staff.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Lbizzle2311
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I had made a reservation at another motel and arrived on Fri Night around midnight. As soon as I saw the place...well let's say it didn't match what I had seen on line. I stayed one night, cancelled the rest of my stay and proceeded to found another motel. After checking 3, came across this little motel. I asked could I see the room, just in case. When I opened the door, there was a quilt on the bed with bears on it! I was totally in love. I stayed in room 211 on the corner with a gentle breezeway. You could open the windows and they had rocking chairs. I had found the place that I needed to rest. I stayed 4 days. The Housekeeping staff was the best. I requested no maid service, and was provided with whatever I needed, and in abundance. The pool is open 24 hrs (at your own risk, of course!) and a hot tub. I made visits at 1 and 2 am when it was so quiet. It was just wonderful. I will stay at the hotel every time I am in town. The only negative...new mattresses would be great, and the water pressure was not quite up to par...but I had a peaceful, quiet, uninterrupted stay. I really needed that as I had just lost my dearest friend just a couple of weeks before. I'm so glad I found this place and everyone should go there if you need to rest and recover. Thanks to all the staff !

Room Tip: Stay in Room 211 ! It's the best !
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Christina D
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Good people treat you like you are home clean family owned and operated even send you a Christmas card have been staying at this motel for the last five years they know me when I call put me in the same room every time I stay rooms are quiet plenty of parking pool clean

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank informer1955
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This is our go-to motel whenever we visit the smokies. we have stayed here, I'd say, 15 plus times. The owners and their staff and very courteous and really strive to please whenever they can. The beds for us are very comfortable and above all the rooms are clean, thank you housekeeping. This motel has been here, I believe, since the 50's and run by the same family all that time. We will keep staying here as long as we can. We love it.

Room Tip: We always stayed on the second floor to get a better view of the street. But there are no elevators...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple