“Fun filled time, high energy, great gospel and oldies” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blackwoods Morning Variety Show - CLOSED

Blackwoods Morning Variety Show
More attraction details
Owner description: The Blackwoods Morning Variety Show Show is located at the state of the art Smoky Mountain Opry Theater in Pigeon Forge, TN! This is the ultimate way to jump start your morning! The Blackwood Singers have won 8 Grammy awards, 27 Dove Awards and 5 All American Music Awards. Sit back, relax and enjoy the incredible harmonies of these vocal masters as they take you on a journey or inspiration, laughter and remembrance! Throw in some side-splitting comedy and you have yourself a sure fire way start off on the right foot!
Orange Park, Florida
“Fun filled time, high energy, great gospel and oldies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

By all means bring your camera and enjoy the show with great songs, costumes and fun backgrounds from the group. Breakfast was good and nice addition to the morning. Totally would recommend this as a good show. We went to the Hatfield & McCoys and got a major discount to include this show and breakfast at the time we booked the Hatfield & McCoys dinner show.

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Couldn't be better if they tried!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2011

I HIGHLY recommend this show to anyone, of any age. I attended with my husband, and 8 year old step son. As well as my mother and father in law, and all of us thoroughly enjoyed the show from beginning to end. I laughed, I cried, I clapped, I sang, I haven't had so much fun at a show in years. If you are in Pigeon Forge and wanting some breakfast, this is a no brainer ... GO!!!

1 Thank KataHay
Orlando, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Disappointing breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2011

Music ok. service quick and efficient. Small portions of food--no seconds offered. Sausage very spicy!

Coden, Alabama
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2011

If you like old gospel and good comedy plus a nice breakfast, this is for you. We enjoyed this show so much. It was our second time and it was as good or better than the first time.

ST. LOUIS
3 attraction reviews
“Best Show in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2011

I can't believe this show isn't rated higher. From the moment you come in to the building to the second you leave, you feel welcome and appreciated from everyone who works there. When you first come in you are greeted by RW Blackwood, the lead singer of the Blackwoods and are seated by Bob & Marty Hamill, the comedy team. From there it gets even better. The breakfast is good but the show is the deal. I've been before and the focus was Gospel music. Now I like Gospel but not for a full show. They now do Country as well! The Comedy with Bob and Marty is superb and I don't think I've ever seen a better ventriloquist than Bob he was fantastic with his old man puppet with some very topical but clean humor. The God and Country finale gave me goosebumps. Overall a marvelous morning. If you show your comedy barn ticket you get half price on the admission, that makes it $15. for breakfast and a show. I will be back next year!