“Volunteer Princess River Cruise”
Review of Photo Fast Tours - CLOSED

Photo Fast Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Sightseeing tours to the National Park, Cades Cove, Cherokee N.C. Dandridge second oldest city in Tn home to Davy Crockett, Douglas Dam and Bush Baked Beans visitors center. Air conditioned and heated buses. Informative&Entertaining narration on all tours. Free photo instruction on any camera. Free camera loan and download of photos to cd. 100% Money back guarantee if you are not happy.
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Nothing short of excellent! I have never written a review good or bad, but I am proud to agree with perfection! Not just this tour with Jane and Rich, but anything they offer is awesome! My first time with them was in 2007...a photo tour, and then I lost connection. This year we made the reservation for the cruise, and I was so excited that I found them again...and they remembered me! I come here to Gatlinburg every year in the fall and I will make it a tradition to do some kind of tour with them every time I do!

1  Thank Jmmapel

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Wonderful evening. Dinner was very good, cruise was filled with beautiful night views of homes, businesses, and bridges. Highly recommend this tour

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Went on two sightseeing tours with photo fast. Rich and Jane provided the best tours we have ever been on. If anyone is visiting Pigeon Forge area you cannot go wrong in taking one of their tours.

1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Jane & Rich, owners of Photo Fast Tours are a really neat couple! Both are photographers for NASCAR Racing, and have really neat stories to share.

Our tour began with lunch at the Applebees in Pigeon Forge, which was really good. During lunch, Rich presented a seminar on using your cell phone & tablet that contained some really valuable information! He also gave a crash course on photography (he also teaches a college course on the subject) that I found really very helpful!

Following lunch we re-boarded the comfortable, air conditioned tour bus and Rich took us on a beautiful tour of the Appalachian foothills that no other tour company in the area offers. The leaves were in their brilliant fall colors and the scenery was really beautiful. We also had the opportunity to see where Dolly Parton was born, raised, went to school & church.

Overall we had a great time on this tour! Rich and Jane were so nice and friendly and were truly interested in making sure each guest enjoyed themselves, and everyone in our group really did! Make sure to check out their other tours as well if you are planning a visit to the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area at www.photo-fast.com

Reviewed 27 October 2013

My husband and I took a tour of the foothills and apple orchard and the arts and crafts community of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Our tour guide, Rich, was very informative and really fun to be with. He and his wife Jane are a fantastic coupe with their caring and compassion. We encountered a small problem. Jane called our lunch order in one and one half hours before we arrived. We all had to wait another forty five minutes after arriving at the restaurant. Although, it was not Rich's fault, be felt responsible for everyone. Not only did we finish our tour, he and Jane offered everyone a free day tour the next time we visit. How fantastic is that! This is the best tour we have taken. Thanks Rich and Jane. Looking forward to seeing you again.