This hotel is decent for the money, though being pet friendly could work to get the "pet Smell" from the rooms. I rooms had the odor of pet urine poorly cleaned upon walking in.
The hotel is in need of a major update walls and paint are chipping and peeling, Our particular room had mold in the bathroom, for the price if i needed and quick cheap stay i would stay again, but only for a night.
Continental breakfast was a joke consisted of hard pastries sausage and gravy, with juice, milk, and terrible coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are under new management! Close to Wonder Works and the Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show. Book a room at Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Pigeon Forge near Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Our Pigeon Forge hotel is just a short drive from the best Pigeon Forge has to offer, making your stay with us fun and easy. Brighten your morning with our free continental breakfast with hot food items. Before you head out for a day of exploring, check your email with free high-speed Internet access, or go for a swim in our seasonal outdoor pool. Our pet-friendly hotel offers free parking and guest laundry services. Handicapped-accessible rooms are available at our hotel, We are 100% smoke free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Suites At Music Road Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Microtel At Music Road
- Microtel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Microtel
- Pigeon Forge Music Rd Microtel Suites