“Quite & comfortable”

Ranked #15 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Birmingham, Alabama
“Quite & comfortable”
Reviewed 13 April 2008

Nice & easy to find. Convinent to parkway. We were there 3 nights and had no problems at all. Will be back again.

• Liked — Easy to find on parkway
  • Disliked — pool....it was hidden in the back between many trees....
  • Stayed January 2006, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
MI
Reviewed 3 April 2008

the LaQuinta hotel was nice. The continental breakfast was really good - although crowded towards the end. the beds are not the most comfortable, but not the worse that I have stayed in - everyone is friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed March 2008
Poconos, PA
Reviewed 10 March 2008

I am still waiting for a refund. I spoke with someone on 1/22/2008 and I was suppose
to receive a check in about 4 weeks but still haven't received anything (as of
March 10). I received a case number on 1/22 and I have since tried to call the 800 number a few times and each time I am put on hold for about 20 mins then the line disconnects. The refund stems from a stay scheduled for Dec 23-28. I cancelled the reservation 11 days in advance and my credit card was still charged (approximately $90). I have cancellation numbers for the reservation and I have an email confirmation for the cancellation. When I called the regular LaQuinta number I was told to contact their internet department since the reservation had been made via the internet. The internet dept told me they can't credit my charge card and would need to send me a check for the refund. The check was suppose to arrive in 4 weeks. This is the first time I have ever had this type of experience with a hotel and wanted to let others know. Obviously, their internet reservation system doesn't always pass cancellations on to the respective hotels.

Stayed December 2007
3 Thank DearJenn
Kingsport, Tennessee
Reviewed 12 February 2008

We have stayed there at least 4 times, and 2 of those visits were with my inlaws from Michigan. They were very impressed and thorougly enjoyed their stay too! Rooms were really nice, and I have nothing bad to say about them. The breakfast was very good--better than some other motels have to offer like doughnuts and coffee and juice. Tico, the owner was very nice and he took great pride in his continental breakfast bar! I'd highly reccomend it to others. All in all, it was a very pleasant experience and stay each time we went down there to the Smokies!

Stayed March 2005
2 Thank kp51
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 11 February 2008

After looking at several reviews I was slightly hesitant to book, but I dont understand the bad reviews, from the minute we walked in we were treated like gold. The assistant manager Keith was very efficient and took wonderful care of us, even came and lit the fireplace for us. Room was super clean, nice bed and LOTS of pillows. NO noise, NO traffic sounds. When I asked for extra towels they were delivered to our door in no time. I am very impressed with LaQuinta and will go there again.

• Stayed February 2008, travelled as a couple
tennessee
Reviewed 30 December 2007

This was one of the worst hotel experiences I have ever had!! We will never stay at another LaQuinta Inn due to the disrespect of the owner/manager.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Disrespect of manager/ cursing in front of my 2 year old daughter who was sick
  • Stayed December 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
NC
Reviewed 15 November 2007

I was reluctant to write this review because I was afraid too many people would start staying at the LaQuinta and I wouldn't be able to get a room. It's my secret place to stay in Pigeon Forge. But my loyalty to Mr. Patel and his staff is true. This is without a doubt the best place to stay in Pigeon Forge. The staff is great, the facilities are great, the rates are great and it is without a doubt the cleanest "pet friendly" hotel you will ever stay at. My wife and I are travel agents and we have stayed at many different hotels in the U.S., Mexico and the Carribbean, but this is our "Home" hotel. It feels like going to stay with someone you know. Clean, Clean, Clean. No funky smells unless the smell of hot waffels in the morning is something you don't like. We always stay there when visiting Dolloywood or the National Parks. ***** Five Stars for LaQuinta, Pigeon Forge!

• Liked — Clean, Clean, Clean and Pet Friendly
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed November 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank yourtravelbargain