La Quinta Inn Pigeon Forge Dollywood
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$90
BestWestern.com
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$81
ClarionHotels
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotels.com
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$84
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
US$223
US$184
All reviewstraveling with petspet ownersa pet friendly hotelemert streetgolden corralallow petsfamily suitewafflesstaff was very friendlythe main dragthe breakfast areanice breakfastgreat place to stayrooms are cleanwould highly recommend this hotelnice staybiscuits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2009

We arrived on New Year's Day for a long weekend getaway. After checking in the first red flag was the dirt in the corners of the elevators. Our room was just ok. We booked a jacuzzi with fireplace which was much smaller than we thought from the website pictures. The room needed alot of extra attention. The bathroom was ok with the exception of cracked tile and the clogged drains. When you finished showering you were standing in two inches of water. The room was very dark and nothing extra. The next morning I left the note on the pillow for the linens to be changed but they were not changed. The floor was not vacuumed and no clean towels were left. I found a housekeeper and requested towels which arrived 45 minutes
later. The second morning I had to tell the housekeeper to clean our room and take the sheets off of the bed myself making sure they would get changed. One morning I saw a maintainence person washing windows with newspaper. There was a towel at the bottom of the back door that lay there the whole time we were there. The exit doors were nasty around the bottom. The continental breakfast was very very limited. Not happy for the $.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2008

My family and some of our friends stayed at the La Quinta Inn and it was very nice. The service was great and the everything was very clean and neat. I was very impressed with the service and the staff was very polite. The breakfest that was served was great. The only thing that I did not like was that we could not stay longer then we did. We will be back and I hope that they have a room available.

Dearth

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2008

This is an older remodeled hotel. Exceptionally clean. Spacious rooms. Staff were friendly and helpful. Good location to see the area. Rooms were quiet. Comfortable beds. Pet friendly.

Would recommend without hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2008

I was a little nervous about staying here because the price was so much lower than a lot of the hotels in the area, but because we were on such a tight budget for this vacation we decided to stay and give them a shot!! I am soo glad we did. We ended up having to travel with my dog and luckily the hotel was pet friendly!! The front desk staff was very polite and helped me choose area attractions that were worthwhile to see. the room was very clean..... plenty of towels and I loved the shampoo!! Our room was serviced daily without any problems our entire stay,, in fact the housekeeper knew how many people were in pour party and left the perfect amount of everything everyday!!! The pool was very clean and so was the areas outside of the hotel. There was a dog walking area far away from the hotel so it didn't bother any of the other guests. The breakfast really helped our budget because we would always leave stuffed. We had budgeted to eat breakfast out because most hotels we have stayed at the free continental breakfast was only worth what you paid for it... nothing.. I plan on coming again in october and will definately be staying at this la quinta

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2008

So, WEEKS prior to our family's Labor Day trip to the Smoky Mountains, I booked online a suite at this LQ.

We don't leave home without the 4 lb. Yorkie, so I spent hours on the internet looking for a suite that was both pet friendly AND would accomodate all 5 people in our party.

They say ALL La Quintas are pet friendly. So, no problem. Right ?

I found this LQ and booked it. The policy says "Dog friendly up to 2 dogs/ max. 50 lbs. total weight" - I got 1 dog with 46 lbs. to spare, I figure, so no problems. Right ?

WRONG

I arrive to check in and I am asked if I have a pet. I answer "Yes". I am immediately told by the front desk clerk that they don't have anything pet friendly available and she will be unable to check me in. So that's that, I guess and she goes back to texting.

"Hang on a second" say I.........what do you mean you don't have anything pet friendly ? Aren't ALL LQ's pet friendly ? Doesn't your own website say "Dog friendly up to 2 dogs/50 lbs." ?

"Well, you booked a suite and our suites are not on a pet friendly floor." - Okay........I don't work for LQ.....how am I supposed to know what rooms are on what floors ?

"Well, you didn't call ahead to let us know you were bringing a dog." - Nobody asked, there's no check yes/no box on the internet reservation, and your own website doesn't say call ahead and let us know you're bringing a dog. It says....don't bring 3 dogs or more than 50 lbs. of dog total !!!!!

So the "manager" arrives and he's a (expletive deleted) and says he can't help me. Figures. Doesn't matter by now anyway......I wouldn't lay my head down here now if they gave me a FREE room.

So........was the place clean ? Comfortable bed ? nice pool ?

COULDN'T TELL YOU. Never got that far, and won't ever be returning to find out.

Ended up at the Hampton Inn Parkway. GREAT staff there !! They could put on a clinic for the LQ crew.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank boalex207
LQ0993GM, GM at La Quinta Inn Pigeon Forge Dollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2008

The guest that checked inn this day, should understand that when making a reservation to let the property know that they are bringing a pet, the pet was over the weight limit as to La Quinta's policy is 25lbs or less.However we are in the hospitality business and i as the GM, apologizes for the guest inconvenience and once again we pride ourselves as being a pet freindly establishment. Rude staff has since been addressed.