“Will Stay Again...”

La Quinta Inn Pigeon Forge Dollywood
Ranked #18 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 28 April 2009

We stayed here on a weekend trip to Dollywood. The hotel is very close to the Dollywood Park. The hotel staff was very nice. It was a crowded weekend in town, but the hotel is off the parkway so there is no road noise. The lobby was clean and the breakfast was nice, just like you expect from any LaQuinta. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We usually bring our own pillows, because we hate using hotel pillows. We forgot them this trip, but it was no problem, because the hotel pillows were soft and they even had three on each bed which is great for me, because I usually like to sleep with two pillows. There is also free WiFi in all the rooms, which worked great. It was fast and our Iphones connected to it without any problems. All in all worth every penny.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 March 2009

The front desk staff was GREAT!!!! Housekeeping could be better. I have stayed at both of the LaQuinta's in the area. By far the the Pigeon Forge location is better. I did see some of the employees from the other hotel there. They are always so friendly. It was great to see there smiling faces again. Keep up the good work. Maybe you can get the other employees from housekeeping. And pet friendly is the only way to go!!!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2009

We stayed at this hotel on a very cold weekend in January and when we went to our room the heat would not work. I went down to the front desk to tell them about the problem and they immediately moved us to another room and apologized for the trouble. We took our little dog with us and it was a great place to bring your pet. They welcome pets and there is a nice area to walk your pet right by the parking area. There was no fee for pets but you had to sign an agreement to be a responsible pet owner while at their hotel which was completely reasonable. There are 6 restaurants within a 2 block walk plus shopping and anything else you might need or want. The breakfast was good and had all the basics like fruit, cereal, hot waffles, doughnuts, yogurt, toast, juice, and coffee. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful and I will certainly stay there again. After reading some of the reviews I was hesitant to book a room but after visiting myself ,I realized that you will never please some people so if you have a pet, or not, this is a nice place to stay and very convenient to everything. I look forward to another trip soon!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2009

We arrived on New Year's Day for a long weekend getaway. After checking in the first red flag was the dirt in the corners of the elevators. Our room was just ok. We booked a jacuzzi with fireplace which was much smaller than we thought from the website pictures. The room needed alot of extra attention. The bathroom was ok with the exception of cracked tile and the clogged drains. When you finished showering you were standing in two inches of water. The room was very dark and nothing extra. The next morning I left the note on the pillow for the linens to be changed but they were not changed. The floor was not vacuumed and no clean towels were left. I found a housekeeper and requested towels which arrived 45 minutes
later. The second morning I had to tell the housekeeper to clean our room and take the sheets off of the bed myself making sure they would get changed. One morning I saw a maintainence person washing windows with newspaper. There was a towel at the bottom of the back door that lay there the whole time we were there. The exit doors were nasty around the bottom. The continental breakfast was very very limited. Not happy for the $.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2008

My family and some of our friends stayed at the La Quinta Inn and it was very nice. The service was great and the everything was very clean and neat. I was very impressed with the service and the staff was very polite. The breakfest that was served was great. The only thing that I did not like was that we could not stay longer then we did. We will be back and I hope that they have a room available.

Dearth

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2008

This is an older remodeled hotel. Exceptionally clean. Spacious rooms. Staff were friendly and helpful. Good location to see the area. Rooms were quiet. Comfortable beds. Pet friendly.

Would recommend without hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2008

I was a little nervous about staying here because the price was so much lower than a lot of the hotels in the area, but because we were on such a tight budget for this vacation we decided to stay and give them a shot!! I am soo glad we did. We ended up having to travel with my dog and luckily the hotel was pet friendly!! The front desk staff was very polite and helped me choose area attractions that were worthwhile to see. the room was very clean..... plenty of towels and I loved the shampoo!! Our room was serviced daily without any problems our entire stay,, in fact the housekeeper knew how many people were in pour party and left the perfect amount of everything everyday!!! The pool was very clean and so was the areas outside of the hotel. There was a dog walking area far away from the hotel so it didn't bother any of the other guests. The breakfast really helped our budget because we would always leave stuffed. We had budgeted to eat breakfast out because most hotels we have stayed at the free continental breakfast was only worth what you paid for it... nothing.. I plan on coming again in october and will definately be staying at this la quinta

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family