“Honeymoon”

View of the Smoky Mountains at Paradise View
Covered Deck with Seating at Paradise View
Screened-in-Porch-with-Hot-TubParadise View
Smoky Mountain View at Paradise View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Melanie V
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
“Honeymoon”
Reviewed 13 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Loved this cabin!! My husband and I never wanted to leave!! We just got home yesterday from our honeymoon trip and we are already talking about our next visit to pigeon forge and our hopes to get this cabin again! There was more than enough kitchen supplies for us to cook and grill with, the bed was extremely comfortable, great size shower, loved that our hot tub was in a screened in covered porch, and I can't describe the amazing view of the mountains off our back balcony! We very much enjoyed sitting outside in the rocking chairs. In fact that's where we spent most of our time at the cabin! It is pretty much secluded (one cabin kinda near by) and we occasionally heard the ppl talking but never saw them. (Seemed like they were permanent residents rather than fellow vacationers but I'm not positive on that). We loved cooking on the grill and playing games of pool. Only minor issue we had was the jacuzzi tub in our room took quite a while to fill up but to us that was such a minor inconvenience. Was well worth the wait tho cuz the hot water and jets felt great after a long day of sight seeing and was a great way to relax on our last night in the cabin. My only suggestions would be a small outdoor table so guests can eat outside comfortably while enjoying the view (even a small folding table that could be brought out and put away would be great) and having the wifi password posted somewhere in the cabin (we called and got it after the password listed on the back of the router wouldn't work). We very much enjoyed our honeymoon tho and kept catching ourselves calling the cabin "home" lol. Thanks for your hospitality! We can't wait to visit pigeon forge again!!

karen b
“Anniversary ”
Reviewed 19 August 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We stayed for 5 days for our 17th Anniversary. The cabin has a view from the back deck with rocking chairs. The deck the hot tub is on is very small. The cabin is cute on the inside. Their are bunk beds at the bottom of the steps with a TV and a play station for the kids. The grill is older and needs to be cleaned but it works. The driveway was hard to swing into with my husband's f250 truck so we backed in and the bushes are grown up beside the driveway and you can't see at all when your pulling out. The cabin was good for 2 people !

Ky.
Reviewed 11 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Louisiana
Reviewed 6 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Asheville
Reviewed 7 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Management Response
7 Jan 2014
We're so gald you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your testimony!

Best Regards,

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
il
Reviewed 13 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing