“Great campground”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Pine Mountain RV Park by the Creek
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Love this campground. It was clean, nice landscaping, perfect location. The sites are great, concrete pads, fire rings with a cooking grate, and nice picnic tables. The pool area is very nice. But if you don't like that you can use the pool area at the hotel across the street. It is minutes from the strip. No activities at the campground, but the location makes up for it.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Vhljaljr

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My granddaughter (then 13) and I stayed here 2 years ago for 1 month (all of June and the first week of July). We enjoyed the entire time so well we decided to return this year. We were here from June 13th - July 7th. I must say I was amazed at how poorly this park is now run. During our stay we found the pool to either be dirty or closed many times we attempted to use it, if we went to MainStay to use the pools or lazy river the employees there were not friendly at all. 2 maintenance workers that picked up trash would follow my granddaughter (now 15) to the bathhouse, pool, or on her bike and try to talk to her which made her very uncomfortable. W really had to watch every step because other campers would bring their dogs to your site to do their business and did not pick it up. The machines in the laundry were out of order so you had to go to MainStay to do your laundry. More serious things such as an elderly couple just 2 sites down from mine had their camper broke into and their money, credit cards, and jewelry was stolen, as well as, my car was hit in the rear by the camper next to me when they were leaving on Sunday June 29th. I didn't see it happen but the folks camping across from me told me the driver turned to close and the side of his camper ran right across the back of my car. I will definitely return to the Pigeon Forge area but I don't feel this campground is a safe place for me and my granddaughter anymore.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank skelton812
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Been through several other campgrounds. This is the best in P.F. hands down. Employees are very friendly. Multiple choices for pool with the Mainstay pools right across the street. This is a real Gem for camping in the Smokies!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Durango4x4
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay here! From the beautiful campsites to the immaculate bathrooms and laundry room, couldn't ask for a better place to stay on Pigeon Forge! Boys....6 & 8 loved the splash pool and were able to safely ride their bikes around the campground! Everyone has been super friendly!! Would definitely stay here again if we ever head back this way!!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Located about four blocks from the main highway going through Pigeon Forge and near the center of where much of the town's action is, this campground is just a few years old, with many modern amenities, but no playground, game room or sports facilities and little to offer in its on-site store except for ice, a few beverages & some RV stuff.

All roads within the campground are level and paved as are all of the campsites. Every site is surrounded by a patch of grass and/or gravel and features modern full 50-amp hookups. Most of the sites are pull-through except for the back-in sites along the creek. Sewer connections offer threaded screw fittings to make it water-tight and odor-free. The included cable TV service offers only low-definition analog channels but since most of the campsites are open and not shaded, RV rooftop satellite antennas should work.

Bathrooms are clean and modern. There is no tent camping, so the separate, individual modern tile showers don't get much use except, perhaps, for swimmers who use the attractive on-site pool behind the check-in office.

Wi-Fi is included in the camping fee, but I could never get it to work despite a visit from one of the office staff who claimed that, "nobody else was having a problem with it." Fortunately Verizon Wireless has strong 4G coverage at this campground, so I was able to use it instead. All staff were courteous and offer regular trash pickup at the sites.

We stayed here in a Class A Motorhome.

Room Tip: Back-In sites along the creek are quieter, more private with less traffic
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed here in our RV. Great stay for us. Park was super nice and clean. Our site #55 was perfect. Had nice table and fire ring with attached grill. Other campers very respectfull. We didn't use the splash pool but many others did. Would be great for small kids. We went across the street to their sister hotel (mainstay) to swim. Had several pools and lazy river. The parks location was great. About 2 blocks from the main street in pigeon forge. We did not hear any traffic at our site. We will definetly stay here again!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Spent a week at Pine Mountain RV park, this is one of the nicest parks we have ever stayed at, paved roads, concrete pads and very quite and relaxing. Absolutely best private showers ever seen. Have their own pool, but pool at hotel across street is little bigger, but found much busier. If I could give them a 6th star I would.

Stayed: June 2014