La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Park Grove Inn(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
The Inn at Christmas Place(Pigeon Forge)
Timbers Lodge(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
Rocky Top Condos(Pigeon Forge)
1,041 results
All reviewsfront deskopen hoursa pet friendly hotelfamily suiteindoor poolwithin walking distancemovie theaterthe breakfast areabunk bedsvery nice hotelconvenient locationbagelsfree breakfasthot tubstaff was very friendly and helpfulrooms were very cleanbiscuits and gravy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2011

Our stay was very pleasant. We had just come from a gross hotel and was so relieved to see rooms that were very clean, had nice queen size beds with quality sheets and pillows, nice size TV and a clean bathroom. Staff was very nice and their enclosed, heated pool was perfect for the kids and open 24 hrs. Very impressed and a great value. Also a great, convenient location. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank tennessee99
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Love the location and value. We stay here often. 24 hour pool!

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank andyloo2
Reviewed 7 June 2011

I don't know what's happened to this hotel. It's been a year since I've stayed here but I was always pleased until this last visit. Our box spring was filthy and had blood on it. The mattress was enclosed in plastic as if the room had been treated and of course I examined closely to see if there was any bed bugs. I didn't see any but with the look of the box spring I kept waking up through the night to jump up and turn the light on to see if any bugs were in the bed which meant I didn't get any sleep. If it was not for my elderly mom who has severe asthma feeling very tired I would of went somewhere else. I hate to leave a bad review but I always reserve my rooms from tripadvisor and I appreciate when people let me know that a hotel is getting run down. It's a huge disappointment because this was one of my favorites in Pigeon Forge and there prices are always great.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank lisadental
Reviewed 4 June 2011

I don't see how it can get better than it already is, but every time I stay it really does.My room I stayed in this last trip was by far the best room I have ever stayed in anywhere. The pool and hot tub was great and so was the price but the hotel staff was out of this world!!! Thanks for making this my best vacation ever!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank suziekitty
Reviewed 28 May 2011

Technically, this hotel is located in the center of all the sights. However, that is also the problem. It makes it hard to get in and out of the hotel, because at night the road became bumper to bumper traffic. The nightly rate was very reasonable for the quality of the space.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends