Stayed during the 4th of July weekend, our 4th floor room smelled musty when entering but the smell left after cooling the room and turning on the hotel provided de-humidifier. The room was average size with a desk. I didn't like that most of the outlets were behind a piece of furniture. The beds were good, not great but good, didn't have trouble falling asleep. The mini-frig and microwave were clean and worked great. The bathroom however needed a little more cleaning and upkeep. The indoor pool was large and at a comfortable temp, but the whirlpool was a little to warm. The hotel had a normal cold breakfast but needs more sitting room for it's guest. The elevator was slow and could be a little scary as it shook and need to bend it's knees to take off. My one large complaint is the parking, since we were the last to get to the hotel from Gatlinburg's Midnite Parade, there wasn't a spot left, even at full capacity there should have been a spot.
All and all, the hotel was good, price was average, but there are better in the area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inns Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Red Roof Inn