“Pleased and satisfied.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge
Ranked #8 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
“Pleased and satisfied.”
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Great stay and location. Very helpful and informative staff. Front desk clerk Everett just a pleasure to talk with. Hope more young people could be more like him. Keep up the good work.very good customer service day or night. Lot of good coupons and pamphlets available.enjoyed breakfast bar. Beautiful Christmas decoration. The town was very nicely decorated. Not repeat myself but Everett is the kind of guy that goes the extra mile.

• Stayed November 2012
RedRoofPFGM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 4 December 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Alabama
Reviewed 22 November 2012

We have stayed at Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge several times. Each time our room was clean and the staff was pleasant. The breakfast was pretty good. It is in a good location as well. The indoor pool open 24/7 was a plus as well. Would stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Lancesmom
RedRoofPFGM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 23 November 2012
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Pigeon Forge Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel.

Lexington, KY
Reviewed 12 November 2012 via mobile

Had a great stay! Have enjoyed staying here may times over the years. This hotel has a lot for the price. Kids loved the indoor pool and our room was clean and spacious. The location is great - next to shops, restaurants, mini-golf, movie theater, etc. I do think the breakfast offered in the morning could use a few more items. Mostly cereal & muffins. Overall, a nice hotel.

• Stayed November 2012

Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed 28 October 2012

The Red Roof in chain is usually very consistent with little surprises. We stay with them nearly everywhere we travel. To our surprise, this has to be the nicest Red Roof Inn of all the chain! The room was just as nice as any hotel at twice the price! The staff was friendly and courteous ... even greeting me by name! Although we didn't have a chance to take advantage of the pool ... they have a pool! I highly recommend your stay right here at the Red Roof Inn. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: It's all good!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Steve C
Kennesaw, Georgia
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I could not get a good WIFI connection at this hotel when I stayed there this weekend. I called the front desk to complain and was told my end of the building was not good and that I should try to connect to their other properties in the area.... My thought was then maybe I should then stay at the other properties instead next time... I could not get any of my work done over the internet this weekend.... You know it is bad when the Mexican Restaurant across the street has the same connection strength as the hotel you are staying at.... Service etc. of hotel was ok other then that... Although House Keeping took one of my wife's socks and we had to call them to get it back....

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Brampton, Canada
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Room very clean, staff very pleasant and helpfull pool nice but gets crowded need more and new patio furniture. Great location close to all amenities NOTE beer and wine only as it is a dry county a couple of miles in either direction you can buy spirits.

Room Tip: Balcony would be nice our view was of the pool roof not a deal breaker.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Easley
Reviewed 17 July 2012

We just returned from a one night stay at the Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge. We were traveling home to South Carolina and thought this would be a nice, extra stop for our 9 & 13 yr. old daughters who love this area. Upon checking in around 4:00pm, we went to our room on the end of the 4th floor to just drop off our luggage and let the kids get started on their choices of activities. When we walked in, I noticed the room was a little on the warm,humid side and smelled a little musty. I turned the air down from low to high cool hoping that would help. Like most travelers, I took off the old style bedspreads that don't get washed, only to find that the sheets and blankets were damp! The mattresses were also encased in a cover and the visible box springs were old and stained. I did not see any evidence of bed bugs on the box springs, but could not check the mattress without tearing apart the bed to find the entrance of the cover. I probably could have done that but was honestly afraid of what else I might see. All the two queen bed rooms were full, so we decided to leave the blanket pulled back from the sheets to help "dry" the moisture out. We came back a full 7 hours later at 11:00 pm and although the room was still musty and humid, initially the beds/sheets seemed a little better. My husband laid on one of the beds and fell asleep within 2-3 min. (but he also had been driving and going on little to no sleep). The girls and I decided to skip the evening shower after seeing it was dirty on the bottom, hair still in it, missing most of the caulking and black colored mold on what little caulking was left. We headed off to bed, took off our shoes and the carpet was also sticky and damp! We laid in bed only to discover the sheets AND pillows were still damp...GROSS! We tried repeatedly to wake my husband so we could just leave but he was so worn out from lack of sleep it was no use. With no other rooms available, my first instinct was to sleep in the car, which I didn't do only because of safety of our daughters. We settled for wrapping our damp pillows in bath towels and tried to get a little sleep on the damp sheets, only then to be kept up all night from the old mattresses that sunk down in the middle and killed your back! This hotel should be ashamed of themselves and shut down by the Board of Health! We are not a high maintenance family either....typical middle class family who doesn't mind staying at less than perfect hotels and has their own fair share of mess and dirt in our own home, but this was just nasty! I know you get what you pay for and we did choose this hotel based on its good reviews and great price for a last minute overnight ($70), but at any price you should get a dry mattress and pillow not saturated with humidity and a clean bathtub. The real kicker was that the cleaning lady went ahead and left an envelope on the dresser with her name on it so she could collect her tip money! Thanks Red Roof Inn for making me possibly never want to even go back to Pigeon Forge!

• Stayed July 2012
11 Thank 887andreaw
RedRoofPFGM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 2 August 2012
I would like to apologize for the problems that you experienced during your recent visit. We do strive to provide our guests with the best experience possible and it is disapointing to learn that we have fallen short. Please call me at the hotel and I would be happy to discuss these issues with you to try to come to a resolution.

Alfred Myers