This hotel is definitely one of the good hotels if you're on a budget but want a great location, rooms with a view of the mountains, an indoor pool that's nice and clean, close to all the shops and restaurants and has really lovely staff.
I requested a room with a view of the mountains and we got it. It was a big room, very comfortable, very clean and smelt fresh.
We came there starving, and asked the front desk man to recommend a place to get a good burger. He recommended the brewery, which is just next to the restaurant, and their burgers were amazing! The best I've had so far, and I've had a lot of burgers!
This hotel really was everything and more that you could hope to find for such a low price. An ok selection for breakfast,considering it's free, only really utilised the coffee machine, but everything else was ok and the breakfast area was nice.
If you're looking for more then you'll pay more, and if you can afford that then stay at the hilton. If not, then this is definitely a place I'd recommend to anyone that values being in a great place, with more than a good enough room to come back to every day for a good price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inn Pigeon Forge
- Red Roof Inns Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Red Roof Inn