“had a great experience”

Old Tyme Portraits By Treadway
ruffin
“had a great experience”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

we decided to do this for our anniversary trip.. it was perfert. the guy was really nice and helpful... it was really fun

Visited February 2012

Roswell, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Waste of $$$ for horrible treatment by a horribly huge ego photographer.”
Reviewed 13 September 2011

My family and I went here for a fun experiance... from start to finish was extremly awful, the photographer was extremly cocky and trying to rush us out of there basically, he didnt let us choose our outfits at first and tossed my sister/mom/brother in law the worse possible outfits. Then stood outside of the dressing room listening to our convos and chiming into them. He was inappropriately touchy with my sister and overall too flirty with the women in the group. Didnt really care for our ideas for the photos. Only took a handful of photos. Overall awful experiance and not worth the $$$. This guy clearly hates his job and makes everyone aware of it who comes there, which he shouldnt be doing considering theres a TON of these places all over Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge.

Visited August 2011
13 Thank belletravler
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Pick anywhere but here!!”
Reviewed 9 September 2011

My family and I wanted one of these fun, old time photos to remember our vacation by. I've been a few times before and love getting these done. The entire photo-experience, from start to finish, was horrible. This view was shared by all four people in my party. The worker was argumentative, rude, condescending, and just plain creepy. He made several nasty comments about our clothing/photo choice when we are the paying customers and it should only matter what we want. Its an old time photo, let us have some fun! He saw me adjusting my top and helped himself to strap me up, hello hands off!! A family member can help me with that. We ended up with an okay picture, which he only gave us six choices. We are used to many more to pick from. We all agreed it was a bad memory of something intended to be really fun. Avoid this place, there are SO many others to choose from.

Visited August 2011