“The Cold Food Buffet”

Reagan's Broken Egg
Ranked #97 of 188 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Do you like eating your biscuits and gravy with cold gravy? Then this is the place for you. If not then you'll be in a shock at the buffet. At my visit the restaurant was not very busy and we had good service and we decided to try the buffet. I got a little bit of everything (sausage, bacon, eggs, pancakes, biscuits and gravy). The only food that was good was the bacon and pancakes (I think mainly because they were warm). The rest of the food was cold and disgusting to eat, after half a plate I left as quickly as possible to go get a real breakfast. The next day we went to the Log Cabin Pancake House which I definitely recommend, go there not this mediocre restaurant!

1  Thank spitfiremda

Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

We were there on Christmas Day..The staff was so frirndly..The buffet was great.. The pancakes tasted homemade..My family will absolutely be back

1  Thank Melanie T
Reviewed 14 December 2013

This is a decent place for breakfast. Staff was very friendly. It's not a fancy place, but the food was good. Had the buffet, and an order of blueberry pancakes. Blueberry pancakes were good for out of season berries. Buffet had scrambled eggs,pancakes with choice of toppings, sausage links, bacon, biscuits, gravy and such. Pancakes, bacon, and links were very good. They will fry an egg for you if you ask. I had two over light. Both were good. I would recommend this place for folks that want good county breakfast, in a plain county setting. Barndoors on the restrooms were kind of cool.

1  Thank Tommy G
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Very nice breakfast buffet here at Reagan's. Not extreme on the quantity of items to choose from but everything they have on the buffet is good. The buffet stays hot and full. Our waiter was friendly and kept our coffee and drinks full.

2  Thank thefitnessworm
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Pancakes, bacon, sausage links, French toast on a buffet. $9 for adults $5 for kids under $10. And there was fruit. Good value for the area.

1  Thank SunGoddessMom