“More than one MOUSE in the house”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge Motor Lodge
Ranked #3 of 8 Pigeon Forge B&B and Inns
Miami, Oklahoma
“More than one MOUSE in the house”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

During our first nights stay my wife woke me up screaming that something crawled over her in our bed. Still half asleep and eager to execute whatever it was, I searched for an hour and found nothing. During the next night we were in bed and heard a squeaking sound coming from under the bed that wouldnt stop. We got up and moved the mattress and box spring and found the source, there were so many mice even I screamed like a girl. I picked up the room phone, only to discover it didnt work. So I was forced to walk down 3 flights of stairs and go to the office to inform them of the EXTRA AMENITIES that werent in the brochure., They made it right and moved us. going back to my room I was approached by a man and woman that offered to sell me COCAINE, I just kept walking and the woman then offered me sex for $20. We immediately left the property. The next day the office called and informed me they were charging my credit card $150 for damaging the mattress and box spring when I moved them. DO NOT STAT AT THIS PLACE. Plenty of other places on the parkway to choose from..

Room Tip: Do not stop here, theres plenty of other places that are nicer and cheaper!!!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank grover c

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Lancaster
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I stayed here for two nights in June. The rooms were clean and plenty of towels.. The value for money was out of this world and partically liked the free coffee and donuts in a morning. There is a trolley bus stop right outside. i will stay here again if i visit Pigeon Forge

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

I spent 2 nights here. Only 45$ a night and that was with tax. The room was clean and everyone was friendly. It is right across the street from a lot of attractions. Its an older motel but they have kept it up nice. Small pool but clean. Also a hottub by the pool.

• Stayed July 2013
Marion, Ohio
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

We've been staying here for years! Have tried other places but like this best because of location! Owners are always glad to see you and grateful for your business. Older place that is clean and just what we like. Right on the "strip". Convenient to everything.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank Anita N
LOGAN
Reviewed 20 September 2012

for those that have come to this Motel over the last 15 years, I am sad to inform you that the good housekeepers have left for undisclosed reasons I can not mark here, but wanted to let folks know.
yes the place needs up dating, the Owners are in it for the money and just fix what is needed to get by.
this is a place that in time will be on the list for sale because the owners won't fix it up like some of the others. if you come here enough you have seen the old places torn'ed down and something else in its place the next time

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank king45502

Travellers are raving about these Pigeon Forge hotels

Drumbo, Ontario Canada
Reviewed 8 September 2012

We stayed 5 nights here during the week prior to Shades of the Past, staying Sept 2 through 6. We've stayed here previously in past years. The owners are friendly and welcoming true to Tennessee folk. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable with a fridge and older microwave. It is located close to restaurants and attractions and you could walk to many of them. . We had a room with a king size bed but the bottom sheet was not fitted, and appeared to be a queen size flat sheet turned sideways in order to "fit" the bed, as was the top sheet. The sheets were always coming off the bed and getting tangled, etc, because of it. Room was a reasonable price for non-weekend or holiday/special event nights which was $35 per night, but went up to $75 for the weekend and over $100 for special events such as Shades of the Past. I guess supply and demand is suppose to justify charging higher rates for the rooms which are long overdue for some updating. The only thing I can see that has been updated since we first stayed there is that the waterbeds have been replaced with regular beds. There is an elevator which makes all floors accessible for the handicapped. The elevator broke down once during our stay. If you need ice for your room, it is available for 25 cents from the ice machine located next to the pop machine at the bottom of the stairs. Be sure to bring your own blow dryer as there is not one in the room like most hotels. There is an outdoor pool and jacuzzi. If you are just looking for a place to rest your head at night and don't mind spending $75 or more a night and not spend a lot of time in your room, then this hotel will probably suit your needs. We are rating this hotel 3 out of 5 because of the cost per night for a hotel that really needs some updating and because they have tried to cut costs by trying to make queen sheets fit onto a king size bed, unsuccessfully.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Linda M
Marion
Reviewed 7 July 2012

My husband and I have been staying in this same motel for the last four years. It is locally owned and they are so nice and very accomadating. We stay there on average 3 to 4 times a year. They have 4 floors and an elevator...The housekeeping has always been so nice, my husband and I have talked to them many times while they are taking there break and alway helpful. They have a small pool and are in a really good location. We would not stay anywhere else. Give the motel a try and keep the locals in business. I would hate to see all the big motel chains completely taking over this area..

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple