“Going downhill quickly!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge Motor Lodge
Ranked #3 of 8 Pigeon Forge B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed there for many years but no longer. The last time , it was extremely dirty. It was obvious it had not been cleaned in many , many days. ( or weeks even ). The owner was less than friendly as well. I was totally embarrassed to recommend this place to a friend who later told me they couldn't belief we really liked it there.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Anita N

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is a nice hotel right in the heart of town. The price was great and it was in a great location. They also give you free pancakes at a local pancake place that was good but you still spend a little money on drinks. They are very nice also.

Room Tip: Floor level 2 is nice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is a great little place to stay when visiting the Smoky Mountains. It's right in the heart of Pigeon Forge and is within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions. You can even walk to Patriot Park from here (trolley hub, shops, restaurants). The room is always clean and they have recently updated the bedspreads which are really bright and colorful. The pool is small, but great for a nice swim when it's hot outside. The hot tub was really good, but make sure you HOLD ON TIGHT when stepping in, because the steps are very slippery! If I was going to have anything bad to say about this motor lodge, it would be that the parking lot seems very small compared to the number of rooms. My rate w/tax for 2 nights was only $78.58, which was definitely worth it! I will certainly be staying here again!

Room Tip: Ground floor, drive up to your door. Great views from the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We stayed here during the off season. Could not travel home to Kentucky because of the weather. Stopped because the sign said American owned and we were happy to support this. That being said, we asked for adjoining rooms and were told everything was full so we were put on the third floor. (At night the parking lot was deserted, so I'm not sure where everyone else was.) The rooms were ok. No bugs or animals. The bathroom was clean and partially updated. New tub insert and flooring. The heat worked.There was a fridge and tv. Both worked fine. No bad odors. These are the things I always check before staying somewhere. For the $39 a night you can't complain much. If I had a choice, I probably would not stay again but I am kinda picky. We were given coupons for free pancakes at a local restaurant. We ate there but would not recommend it either. Bad coffee and pancakes were not good. Again, they were free but will not ever go back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank wendyblue7
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Even though it is an older establishment, it was very clean , and they supplied us with plenty of towels. We had a micro-fridge which was great for us to keep my gluten free food in. Also a microwave and free wi-fi, excellent location. Only kink we had was a latino man who decided to drink all day in the room next door. His mother was apparently called to come and pick him up, thank you management. So our last night was as quiet as our first, kudos.

Room Tip: Higher rooms near stairs and elevator are best.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracy G
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My son, his friend and I just spent Valentine's day weekend here, we had a clean room, plenty of towels and quiet nights. The room was reasonably priced, we got a roll away bed also, it was in a good location. The staff was nice. All in all we enjoyed the stay and will be looking to stay again

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2013

During our first nights stay my wife woke me up screaming that something crawled over her in our bed. Still half asleep and eager to execute whatever it was, I searched for an hour and found nothing. During the next night we were in bed and heard a squeaking sound coming from under the bed that wouldnt stop. We got up and moved the mattress and box spring and found the source, there were so many mice even I screamed like a girl. I picked up the room phone, only to discover it didnt work. So I was forced to walk down 3 flights of stairs and go to the office to inform them of the EXTRA AMENITIES that werent in the brochure., They made it right and moved us. going back to my room I was approached by a man and woman that offered to sell me COCAINE, I just kept walking and the woman then offered me sex for $20. We immediately left the property. The next day the office called and informed me they were charging my credit card $150 for damaging the mattress and box spring when I moved them. DO NOT STAT AT THIS PLACE. Plenty of other places on the parkway to choose from..

Room Tip: Do not stop here, theres plenty of other places that are nicer and cheaper!!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple