Mountain Vista Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$90
BestWestern.com
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$89
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$80
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$81
ClarionHotels
US$223
US$185
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

For the price we didn't expect much. We stayed in a king suite and all was nice and clean. Only issue with the room was one of the bed posts were wiggly. Staff was very friendly. The location was great, walking distance to the island, shopping, and fun. If you are looking for 5 star luxury obviously stay else where, but if you are looking for a decent place to sleep at a reasonable price this would be a good option.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Quite possibly the absolute worst place I have ever checked into in my life. However, our stay was brief. Walked into first room. The door was standing open. Filthy floors, no linens on the bed, none of the lights worked, stains on carpet and couch. Absolutely disgusting. Was given a second room only to find it the same way. We then promptly checked out and left this filth hole. I thought the Baymont Inn across the street left a lot to be desired but it is theTaj Mahal compared to this place. Thankfully, we found a great Red Roof Inn just up the road and actually enjoyed the remainder of the holiday weekend.

Stayed: December 2013
5  Thank cdawg6016
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed in the 3 room suite.. 3 rooms, 3 beds, 3 tvs, a desk, microwave, refrigerator.. internet was not working either times we stayed.. we stayed 1 night each a week apart.. breakfast.. we paid around $88 during weekday with coupon book.. seriously 88 dollars for 3 rooms.. you have no room to complain!!! food was good and fresh..walking distance from the ferris wheel and lumberjack show.. stayed 4th of july week so got to see fireworks from balcony.. beautiful view day and night!! mountain view was gorgeous.. need new bulbs in bathroom but still had some light.. if you have a big family and are looking for a decent cheap place to stay in the big city... this is the place for you!!

Room Tip: get to suites!! I recommend getting the 3 room suite..
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I have stayed in some dumps in 3rd world nations, this place beats them all. What a dump. It is old, smelly and just plain nasty. All the review that say terrible are 100% true.

I stayed in room 107, a supposed 2 bedroom suite. I thought I hit pay dirt, a 2 bedroom suite in a hotel with a free hot breakfast and an indoor pool for only $59, was I wrong, so wrong. Normally I read the Trip Advisor reviews first, my bad, I should have read the reviews, now I am adding to the bad ones. There are signs everywhere telling you that if you smoke, there will be a $250 fee added to your bill. My room smelled like a disgusting, run down smoke filled Las Vegas casino.The ceiling fan was coated with smoke residue. There are holes in every wall. They give you a free in room coffee maker, problem, it is not cleaned. This place looks more like a half way house with its very sketchy guests.

Do yourselves a favor skip this dump and go anywhere else.

Room Tip: Keep your values in your car, locks don't work very well. Indoor pool is not heated.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rochester_Paintball
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The pics on web page are false!!!!. This place is old an nasty. Rooms not worth 50.00 a night much less the 109.00 we paid. Nothing like we thought. Only thing good was the nice housekeeper. Our family does not recommend!!! Took 3 days for our water to get cold in the wore our mini fridge. Microwave didn't work. No lamps or clocks in room. Old wore out beds an the curtains were yellow an ripped. Wish I'd took pics. When I booked this room it was for a 2 bedroom suite with couch an chair. No couch an got a chair from room next door. The housekeeper was very nice an accommodating. She thoroughly cleaned our room an stripped the beds. I asked her for clean bedspreads an she said she was told not to change them. Just sheets..We got clean ones!!! Everyone we met who was staying there said basically same thing. Very disappointed!!! Would have moved an stayed elsewhere but no available rooms. Everywhere was booked. Oh an the pool!!?!? Ha!! Yellow an Nasty!!! Grandson had to play in our cleaned bathtub an missed out on the enjoyment of the advertised "beautiful indoor swimming pool"..

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family