“Cozy”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome to A Beary Cozy Spot
Living Room
Barney is our resident bear.
Christmas in the mountains.
Dining area and open living room
Fully equipped kitchen.
Two Covered Porches
Serene and quiet
January Snow
Perfect Sledding Just Out The Front Door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Louisville, Kentucky
“Cozy”
Reviewed 4 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

I loved this cabin. It has a warm and cozy atmosphere. I will be recommending this cabin to my friends. The owner was a pleasure to work with, she was great. Thank you Linda for making it a wonderful weekend for me.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hot tub of course.
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
4 Feb 2013
I was so happy that we could get everything worked out for you and your husband to stay at the cabin. After talking with prospective guests, I am always confident they will enjoy the cabin, but it is great to hear from them that they do. Thank you for recommending it to others. That is the greatest compliment possible. I look forward to having you back in the future.
FL
Reviewed 21 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

21 Sep 2012
My property manager and I try very hard to ensure the comfort of our guests. When I email the rental package to my guests, I ask in the confirmation and also the rental agreement to be notified about any problems with the cabin. I was surprised to learn about the issue you experienced with the towels, and wish you had called to let me know about this. I would have had fresh towels sent over to you immediately.
DC
Reviewed 11 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
11 Sep 2012
It was such a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your stay at A Beary Cozy Spot. I am always happy to hear that my guests enjoyed the cabin and had a great time on their vacation. I hope you will come back during the snowy season. You'll love it.
BJ3446
Evansville, Indiana
“Exactly what we were looking for!”
Reviewed 3 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Our stay at A Beary Cozy Spot was very relaxing. Just what we were looking for, a secluded cabin but still very close to the restaurants and shopping of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. The cabin had everything we needed and was very comfortable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quiet location of the cabin.
Liked least: The hot tub was not clean.
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
GA
Reviewed 7 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

IL
Reviewed 27 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

TN
Reviewed 20 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
20 Feb 2012
Thank you so much posting your review of A Beary Cozy Spot. I am so happy that you had such a good time - and that it snowed while you were there! It is always good to hear that our efforts have paid off, and that our guests enjoy staying in our cabin. I hope you will come back again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing