“Great!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Shular Inn Hotel
Ranked #43 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights and loved it. We have stayed other places but I think this is about our favorite. Very nice room and clean. The breakfast was good. The indoor pool was so nice. The outdoor pool looked nice but it was dirty when we went. The person at the front desk said it had rained the week before we went. We wanted to use the hot tub but it was dirty too. We just enjoyed the indoor pool. It was close too everything. Over all we enjoyed our stay. We will always stay here when we go to pigeon forge!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
gmsip, General Manager at Shular Inn Hotel, responded to this review, 28 May 2013
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

We certainly appreciate your kind comments and look forward to your visits. Summer has arrived and Pigeon Forge is action packed, so ---- hurry back!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Indian Head, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

What a great choice for Pigeon Forge. My husband and I don't even look for another place to stay for our annual trip to Pigeon Forge. We come down each year for the F-100 Supernationals and have been coming to the show for years. For the last 5 years we havent had to "find" a place because the rooms are clean, the staff is always friendly, the location is great. The breakfast is a good array daily and parking, even with a trailer is never an issue. See you next year Shulur Inn!

Room Tip: If you have a trailer the back building is the best.
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your wonderful comments and compliments. As always, we really appreciate your visits and we want you to have a memorable visit.

Don't forget, the Shades of the Past and the Grand Fall Run are in September. Beautiful cars and trucks everywhere.

Hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

The front desk lady at the Christmas Inn recommended shular inn to me and my family because they did not have any vacancy! We went there and I was very impressed and pleased with my room, my service and what Shular Inn had to offer us! My daughter loved the fact the indoor pool was open 24 hours! The Contiental Breakfast was very good! We can't wait to go back and stay there on our next trip to Piegion Forge!! I recommend you to stay at this Hotel!! The Beds were very comfortable and absoulty clean and well taken care of!!!! Room smelled nice and clean! I can't wait to go back!!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments and for letting us know another hotel in the area referred you. We appreciate their confidence in our hotel and amenities as well.

Glad to hear you slept well and had a fantastic stay. Shular Inn has wonderful mattresses. Everyone compliments us on their good night's sleep.

We delight in hearing from you and we always want to know what you liked and what you need to make your stay the most enjoyable for you and your family.

Look forward to your next visit.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

The room looked nothing like the picture online. The whole room was shabby and outdated. The microwave had food crumbs in it. The outlet by the sink shorted out when we turned off the bathroom light the exhaust fan in the bathroom did not work. We had to walk our children across a busy road to get to the breakfast. Also we always eat free breakfast at hotels we book. But at Shular the breakfast was unappetizing And we ended up not eating. We were scheduled to stay 4 night but we checked out after one night. Also the manager did not even try to address our concerns was rude and tried to charge us for an additional night because we were canceling without 48 hours notice. They are misrepresented as a three star hotel. This place was more like a cheap motel. Stay at your own risk!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Yes, at Shular Inn Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, we do have two buildings. Our front building houses our 24 hour indoor pool area and registration lobby. Our back building houses our outdoor pool area and our breakfast. Guests at both buildings walk to and from each other to enjoy the amenities of each area.

We are shocked to read your comments and we want you to know that is not what we are all about. We do have different room styles but as you can also read on the trip advisor reports we have clean rooms. Unfortunately, we did not satisfy you during your stay and for that I personally apologize. I would love the opportunity to visit with you.

Thank you for letting us know.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

My husband & I stayed at the Shular Inn this weekend & we enjoyed our stay. We were in the "newer" building & our room was very nice. The hot breakfast was great & they offered a nice variety of foods to choose from. Its much better than the average "continental breakfast." We will definately stay here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
gmsip, General Manager at Shular Inn Hotel, responded to this review, 20 May 2013
Thank you for writing and letting us know you had a good stay. We appreciate all information regarding your visits.

Please remember you are now a repeat guest and you will be given the best rates available for your future stays.

Summers are great in Pigeon Forge.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

I am currently @ the Shular Inn right now. I am staying for only one night. Wished I would have looked at the room before paying. The carpet was not completely vaccuumed, the lamps were dusty, had to rinse out the sink, lights above the sink well 1 out of the 4 was hanging out of the light fixture by the roset, bathroom floor could have been swept, telephone sticks to my hand and the room is small. When I called for the rate of the room, I asked whether the room I was being offerred was remodeled. Well if this is remodeled I would hate to have seen it before. The pictures on their brochure are deceiving. Also, for the amount that I payed for this room I could have rented a room at one of the Hilton properties for just about $15 more. There was all of one packet of cream and sugar in the room, enough for one cup of coffee. The pool stays open for 24 hours. Haven't visited the pool yet, and yes I am dreading it. Like I said, "disappointed and definately made the wrong decision as far as picking where I stayed for the night". Well the $100 has already been placed onto my credit card, so might as well grin and bare it. From looking at the reviews displayed on the right, I did not get offered the rooms that they rented or did not qualify for that type of room or experience here at Shular.

Room Tip: I do not know how to help a traveler pick a room, apparently the one I picked/ was offerred did not...
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Please, please give me a call. As you can see from our reviews, we do not have these kind of situations. I am most interested in visiting with you. Thank you so kindly.
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

First time staying here. Rooms were nice, the indoor pool looked nice just didn't have a chance to use it. The indoor pool is open 24 hours for all you night people! It had a kiddy pool, a hot tub and a sauna. Next time we will be using these! My husband really enjoyed the breakfast, lots of food. It is in a good location within walking distance of alot of stores and The Track is across the street at the light. We could recommend it to anyone wanting a Pigeon Forge getaway!

Room Tip: I liked that our room was right beside the elevator and just had to go down 1 floor and the pool and...
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
gmsip, General Manager at Shular Inn Hotel, responded to this review, 15 May 2013
Yes, you must hurry back and visit not only the indoor pool but the outdoor pool. Our indoor pool is opened 24 hours so you can shop, go to the Smoky Mountains or Dollywood and than use the pool, hot tub and sauna all night. The fabulous outdoor pool also has a large hot tub for your enjoyment.

We are very glad to hear you enjoyed breakfast. We are always adding delicious new items to the menu. Always something for everyone.

Thank you for your kind comments.