“Cat Lover's Paradise!”

Hazard, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cat Lover's Paradise!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Really enjoyed visiting this store! If you are a cat lover, as I am, you will enjoy it. The staff are wonderful and the kitties are just precious! We have visited there several times before but never grow tired. They have the best selection of cat T-shirts, flags, anything and everything! You must go there if you are in the area!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Angela B

Hixson, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My First Place To Go When In Pigeon Forge”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

If you are a cat lover then this place is for you! The owners are very friendly and all the kittys in the shop welcome you in every room. Everytime I go to Pigeon Forge this is always my first stop! They have unique cat related items for both you and your kitty at very reasonable price. I have found most everything I have NEVER seen anywhere else. I highly recomend a non cat lover to just go and spend some time in the shop and I am pretty sure you will be changed into a cat lover!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank weewham
Greenville, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Go there!!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This is the most unique and diverse cat shop I've been in. Of course they have all of the stuff you'd expect them to have or that you've seen in other cat stores, but this place goes above and beyond the usual collection! They have the sweetest in house kitties who are all rescues (Applause!) and the decor is boutique-ish and tasteful. Prices are not outrageous, typical for a touristy shop. I bought some cute cat socks that my husband laughed at and I considered buying a cat clock with the wagging tail. I may still go back to get it!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Haley H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My new favorite place in the world!!!!”
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

I love that store. The kitties in residence just made it so much more fun. And they have a great variety of merchandise with reasonable prices. The owner was friendly, helpful and just a super nice guy! I wished I hadn't already done most of my Christmas shopping. Next year I'm making a special trip down here just to do all my shopping!!!

1 Thank Kaye T
Hazel, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“really fun place to visit”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

this is a very unique little shop - lots of fun. T he owners are friendly and even went out of their way to send me a package I left there. (It was one I had not even bought there) It is behind some other stores but look for it because you need to be sure to go.

Visited November 2013