Timbers Lodge
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$90
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$80
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$81
ClarionHotels
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotels.com
US$223
US$185
Hotels.com
All reviewslog cabin feelloft roomshoneymoon suitehardwood floorsroom was cleango kartswithin walking distanceking suitebottom floorcontinental breakfastdefinitely stay here againjacuzzi tubthe rivercoffee makergreat place to staystaff was very friendlypet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Just had to write about our stay at Timber Lodge in Tennessee . Every year we go to Tennessee for vacation and we always stay here I new when we first stay here it was awesome and now I know what we feel about this wonderful motel . We just came back from our second trip in three weeks to Pigeon Forge . while we were suppose to be there only 2 nights it turn out to be longer ,mine you this was Thanksgiving week everything booked .we went up to Oberlin to go snow tubing let me tell you it was a blast . but of course it's a chance you can get hurt, and as you know I did. We left from there went to Pigeon Forge to the ER and good thing I have no broken ribs just bruise real bad and Dr saids not to travel for a few days so my second thought we had no room for the rest of the week . headed back to the motel and explain to them what happen they were are so very helpful they made room for us and our pets . then a couple thing happen in a couple rooms to where we had to be move to another twice, but you know things happen . Susan O. the manger was so sweet and Susan B. and the rest of the staff did everything to make our stay comfortable if you know bruise ribs front and back really hurts. they did not charge us for the last 2 nights due to issues .They went as far as setting us up in a non pet room , even doth we had pet. I recommend every one to go to Timber Lodge in Pigeon Forge Tennessee .. the area is great , walking distance to lots of places . We will return again and again . Thanks to all at the motel for a stay and helping us with my injury . Thanks so much

Room Tip: Timber Lodge ,. great area walking distance to shopping and shows.back side is quieter with stream view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Susan B, General Manager at Timbers Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

We are so thankful that you took your time to comment on your stay - even though it was not perfect. We try our best to accommodate all our special guests. We were thankful that we were able to move you so you would not have to travel. Sometimes things happen in all hotels that we could not foresee. Guests like you sure make our job easier. Can't wait to see you next time.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

This was not our first stay and we will continue to return. As usual, the room was great and everything was neat and clean. The location is great and we have never had better service from the front desk; the GM, or housekeeping than we have had here. The breakfast was also very nice. When we stay here, we always feel welcome. It feels like home--so relaxing and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Susan B, General Manager at Timbers Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you so much for your comments. You know we love seeing you here and sharing your latest adventures. Thank you for spreading the word about our hotel. See you guys soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Where do I start? The look of the place and the overall cleanliness is OK, I would give it a 4 out of 5, but the Cons out-weigh the Pros dramatically.

Cons:
-- Noisy - the room doesn't insulate noise at all. Since it's right on a main street you can hear traffic all the time.
-- Non-insulated walls - this continues from the first point, that we could hear our neighbors in the next room who were talking in normal voices. Bad design of the rooms. I figured out that I could hear them through the faux grout spaces between the simulated "logs" in the log cabin design.
-- Noisy beds - every move you make in the beds seem like you are on a filing cabinet. Then I looked and the beds are on top of a metal base of some sort. Forget trying to have sex, you'd wake up the entire hotel!
-- Intrusive Internet - their hotel Internet connection injects some advertisements into your page that disrupts some sites that you may visit. Technically, javascript is being injected into any page that opens in your browser and it can disable javascript that is actually supposed to run in the host website. This is really Really bad!!!

Also, we didn't want the cleaning crew to clean our room but there wasn't one of those door hangar thingy's that says "Do not disturb", so we went to the front desk to tell them not to clean our room and they said "That would be fine".

So we went out to breakfast and I remembered after breakfast that I left my sweater in the room, and when I arrived at the hotel, the door was open with the cleaning cart outside. The girl had completely made up the beds and was continuing to clean. So I went in to tell her about telling the front desk that we didn't want the room cleaned and she wasn't told.

She asked why didn't we put the sign on the door, and I told her there wasn't any sign. She looked and there wasn't. So she got one from her cart and handed it to me. She was gracious enough, and just handed me the towels I wanted, but there wasn't a good chain of communication there.

The beds weren't all that comfortable anyway. I won't be going back.

2  Thank King_W_12375
Susan B, General Manager at Timbers Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

We regret that your stay was so disappointing. Some of your comments are so contrary to most peoples. For instance, we get so many complements on our beds. Did you call the front desk and let them know that you were not happy?? We might have been able to move you to a room that was not so noisy. Again, I am sorry you were not satisfied with your stay.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband and I stayed back in February, first time in this hotel and we LOVED IT... we had a problem with our room smelling like smoke and they gave us an awesome room with no problem.. We are planning another trip within the next month and we will continue to stay here in years to come..

• Stayed: February 2013
Susan B, General Manager at Timbers Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you for taking time to comment on your previous stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again is a few weeks..

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Timbers lodge was a great weekend getaway. We always look for pet friendly so we don't have to pay a babysitter. Check in was quite simple, getting our military discount was no problem. The location is right in the middle of everything. The creek was beautiful. And to be able to sit by the creek and watch all the colors change on the nearby Ferris wheel was fantastic! The woodwork in the room was awesome floor to ceiling. We stayed in a loft room with Jacuzzi up top so we were able to enjoy some quiet time while the kids and the dog shared a big king size bed downstairs. Nothing overly frilly, but all the comforts have been supplied. We would highly recommend this hotel for a family weekend summer or winter. And remember that it's very hard to find clean and pet friendly and this hotel provides both. Thank you for thinking of our pets!!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank COURTNEY G

We are glad your stay with us was s enjoyable. Our entire staff's goal is to make every guest feel like one of the family. Comments like yours let others know what a special pace Timbers is. Please one back soon.