“Home away from home”
Review of Rocky Top Condos

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Rocky Top Condos
Ranked #55 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 26 October 2009

We stayed here at the Big Bear Lodge & Resort for just two nights in October to catch the foliage, but it was home away from home. The 2 bdr/ 2ba condo was located on the 5th floor . It was tastefully decorated, very comfortable, and had a gorgeous view of the mountains.

Amenities included cable tv, free WiFi, washer/ dryer, and a fully equipped kitchen. Both bedrooms have king sized beds as well. Mike and Kathy, the property mgrs, were so pleasant and friendly to deal with. We have no hesitation to return and stay in one of their properties again.

One tip: be mindful of the traffic on Winnfield Dunn Pkwy as it gets very congested. Check out other access roads to reach your destination, esp. when traveling during peak season.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 October 2009

This was the first time that my wife and 2 adult daughters and I have been able to visit the Pigeon Forge area since the girls were in highschool. Our familys schedules fell in such a manner that it was just the girls and us, like the good old days. We could not have picked a better place to stay. This cabin had everything we could have possibly asked for and more. The hosts were fantastic. They treated us like family, welcoming us and showing us around. The sunsets are fantastic to see from the back porch. The location is very nice. Far enough away from the heavy traffic to get around easily and yet less than a mile from the main highway. We hated to leave but we hope to return again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank TAYLORRA4
Reviewed 11 October 2009

Where shall I start. The cabin was Got It All Y'all in Big Bear Lodge Resort. The owners of the cabin were friendly and helpful. They did show us around the resort and I had questions about the hot tub and they didn't hesitate to help me. We ask and got to tour the other cabins and condo that they manage (that was just up my alley loved every minute of it).Each of these cabins were so clean that you could eat off the floor. Very consistent. The owners really take pride in the cleanliness of the cabins. I guess they know there clean because they do it themselves. My daughter has allergies and asthma and she did great in this cabin because it was spotless. Got It All Y'all has everything you need plus a lot of extras. The kitchen has everything I could possibly need at home let alone in the cabin. The gas grill and grill set we used every night. Krogers is just up the street. The owners had dunkin donuts coffee, hot chocolate, popcorn, and bottled water. Also, paper towels, toilet paper, dish and laundry detergent, shampoo, soap, etc... We had two teenagers they had their own space upstairs and outside on the screened in porch they ate at the table and played in hot tub. They also walked maybe 50 steps across to the indoor pool, game room and fitness room. I would highly recommend this cabin or if not available in your time of need the other cabins or condo. You can see pictures of all of these at www.logcabinvacationgetaways.com. It is very close to the parkway yet not in the busy bumper to bumper traffic. Kathy and Mike were wonderful and very helpful if you need anything they will be right there to help and not act like your putting them out. Try them I am sure you will like their cabins!!! We do.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2009

We used www.logcabinvacationgetaways.com to book our trip to Pigeon Forge we stayed in a beautiful cabin. The resort is Big Bear Lodge. I highly recommend it to any age. The grounds were beautiful. They have a good selection of cabins as well as condos. They hold nothing back. When we go back we will use www.logcabinvacationgetaways.com to book our stay there. I will not stay in a hotel when you have these wonderful condos or cabins. They are so close to everything dinning, shopping or enterainment.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2009

This cabin was beyond my expectations! I was happy with each and every detail! The chocolates, the porch and balcony, the pool and hot tub (in the cabin and in the resort), the kitchen, coffee, popcorn, huge TV, comfortable beds, view of the mountains, proximity to town... I could go on and on! We even stayed longer than expected and Mike and Kathy were accomidating! I can not say enough about this vacation rental! Every year I look on the internet (spending hours... days.. and sometimes weeks) looking for a cabin to rent in Tennessee, I will look no more. Each and every year we will stay at "Got it All Y'all"! -Big Bear Jamboree is highly recomended

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2009

Most wonderful cabin i have ever stayed at in the mountains. And it has everything you could possibly want or need plus more. And the owners are wonderful people whom make you feel so welcome.. Highly recommend to anyone with or without kids.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2009

Stayed at Got It All Y'all with my wife and this cabin was wonderful. All the details were there. Cabin was immaculate, I could have cooked off the kitchen floor. The owners supplied all the amenities up to and including coffee and hot chocolate.

Enjoyed the beautiful views and CLEAN hot tub to enjoy.

Everything was wonderful!! We will definately be going back...

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple