“Great stay!”
Spectacular View overlooking Wears Valley. Landscaped Waterfall,Deck with Stacked Stone Gas Fire Pit
Den: Leather Furniture, 50' 4k TV, Surround Sound, 4k Blu-ray Player and a Spectacular 25 mile View. Den: Leather Sleeper Sofa, Love Seat, and Chair. Spectacular 25 mile view of the Smoky Mountains.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Den: Gas Fire Place, 50' 4K TV, 5.1 Surround Sound, WiFi, Free Netflix, DirecTV Hi Def Programming.
Den: Seating for 6. Sleeper Sofa below the large picture on the left.
Den: All wood interior construction for that cabin look and feel with a touch of luxury and a VIEW!
Open Loft Bedroom with King Bed, Pillow Top Mattress; Bath with Jacuzzi Tub, Shower, and Hair Dryer
Loft Bedroom: 40' TV, Blu-ray Player, Ceiling Fan, Spectacular View of Wears Valley and the Smokies.
Loft Bath: Jacuzzi Tub with a beautiful 25 mile View of Wears Valley and the Smoky Mountains
Main Level Bedroom: King Bed, Pillow Top Mattress, Ceiling Fan, private Bath with Tub/Shower Unit.
Main Level Bedroom: 32' TV, Private Bath with Wall Mounted Magnifying Makeup Mirror and Hair Dryer.
Theater Room: 58' TV, 5.1 Surround Sound, Free Netflix, ESPN College Extra football package.
Game Room: 8' tournament style Pool Table and Air Hockey Table, and Arcade Game with 60 video games.
Game Room: Air Hockey Table.
Game Room with Multicade Arcade Machine that has 60 Video Games to play.
Game Room: Foosball Table and a Spectacular View of the Smoky Mountains.
One of the best views in the Smokies. Locals call ours a Killer View! 25 mile view of the mountains.
Secluded location with a spectacular 25 mile view of the Smoky Mountains and beautiful Wears Valley.
Spectacular Fall View of Wears Valley and surrounding Smoky Mountains
Deck with Spectacular View, Stone Gas Fire Pit, Weber Gas Grill, Outdoor Speakers, Night Lighting.
Deck with Stacked Stone Gas Fire Pit and Landscaped Waterfall with 5 Falls.  Spectacular View.
Night View of Deck and Stacked Stone Gas Fire Pit. Deck has Lights that come on at dusk and Speakers
Beautiful Landscaped Waterfall with 12x12 Deck, Stacked Stone Gas Fire Pit
Landscaped Waterfall with 5 Falls. Deck with Stacked Stone Gas Fire Pit and 25 Mile mountain View.
Deck with Gas Fire Pit, Weber Gas Grill, Outdoor Speakers beside our beautiful Waterfall.
Kitchen with Frig, Glass Top Stove, Microwave, Dish Washer, and Washer and Dryer in adjoining closet
Kitchen: Glass Top Stove, Microwave, Keurig K450 Brewer, Blender, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Crock Pot.
5-6 person Hot Tub with a Spectacular 25 mile View overlooking Wears Valley and the Smoky Mountains.
Loft Sitting Area with Love Seat, and a 25 mile view of the Smoky Mountains and Wears Valley
Catwalk in Loft Bedroom leading to the upper deck where you can enjoy beautiful valley and mtn view!
Washer/Dryer unit, High Chair, Pack N Play, Gate for Stairs, Ironing Board, and Iron.
Landscaped waterfall during a winter snowfall.
Landscaped waterfall during a winter snowfall.
Spectacular View of beautiful Wears Valley and the Smoky Mountains. A 25 mile view of the Smokies.
Charcoal Grill shown here and a Weber Gas Grill on the Deck in the back ground.
Secluded location on a 2.4 acre lot, 3 levels, and parking for 2-3 vehicles.
Secluded Location with parking for 2-3 vehicles. All wood exterior and interior construction.
Secluded Cabin on a 2.4 acre lot with a breathtaking 25 mile view of Wears Valley and the Smoky Mtns
Secluded location on a 2.4 acre lot with Spectacular View of Wears Valley and Great Smoky Mountains
Our spectacular view of Wears Valley and the Smoky Mountains during a winter snowfall.
A beautiful winter snowfall over Wears Valley and the Smoky Mountains.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jolie M
Burlington, Kentucky
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 15 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We had a great stay at seclude point! Don was very helpful and very responsive to any questions we had. The cabin was beautiful and we enjoyed our stay very much! We will be back! Would highly recommend to a friend!

Liked best: The arcade game
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
3 Dec 2015
Jolie
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at Secluded Pointe. I look forward to making your next reservation at Secluded Pointe.
Rick A
South Bend, Indiana
“Beautiful Cabin and an outstanding view”
Reviewed 23 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

I have stayed in a number of cabins over the years and this was by far the best experience we have ever had. The property is really secluded and private and is just beautiful inside. The view from both decks is just wonderful. I am back to work today but I am still thinking about sitting on the deck drinking a cup of coffee in the morning looking at the mist in the mountains! When we arrived there was a bottle of wine on the counter and there was music playing through the stereo - we then received a call from Don making sure everything was okay. If you are looking for a great cabin in this area - look no further.

Liked best: Location & View
Liked least: Not enough time to enjoy all it had to offer
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
3 Dec 2015
Rick
Glad that you and your family enjoyed your vacation with us a Secluded Pointe. Thank you for the kind words regarding the customer service we provide and your entire cabin experience.
dolfan
miami
“Brown Water and Unresponsive Owner”
Reviewed 17 August 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I came to this cabin for a family vacation. The cabin is very nice and as indicated by the photos. However, when we went to give the kids a bath the water was dark brown and smelled awful. I immediately contacted the owner who informed me that he was aware of the situation and that the filter had broken and he was going to get it replaced (after our 4 days of vacation) but the water was "safe".
My 6 year old twin girls refused to take a bath in this water and my wife and I spent as minimal time as possible in the shower (with the bath a total non-option) and used bottle water for cleaning our teeth.
When I returned, I contacted the home-owner again to let him know I was displeased that he did not notify us in advance of our vacation allowing us the opportunity to choose another place and asked him for what he would consider fair compensation. He told me he needed to make sure everything i stated was correct and would contact me back. I did not hear from him for a few days and let him know I was disappointed by this. He told me he is not interested in whether or not i was disappointed and never promised me a quick resolution.
I am a business owner who would NEVER write a bad review without giving opportunity to the owner to make things right. I was not asking for much but received nothing.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
26 Aug 2015
The only communication that I had with this guest during his 4 night stay was an email on his first night at the cabin. This was his email to me: “Hope all is well. The cabin is beautiful. I just wanted to make you aware that the water coming out of the faucets are brown and weird smelling. I realize you can’t be everywhere at once, so I thought you would want to be aware of that. My kids are very happy here and we are very appreciative. Thank you” I replied that the company that takes care of my two water filter systems had ordered a new filter cartridge for the filter system that removes the iron in our water and the water may not be clear but it was safe. I never heard another word from the guest during his stay. Two days after he gets home after his 4 night stay he says how bad his stay was at the cabin. Guests will communicate immediately during their stay if they are if they are unhappy with something not wait 2 days after they get home after a 4 night stay. His email said that his wife and daughters were freaked out about the water and that a majority of our towels had hair on them and he had to wash them and wanted a refund. The guest said that the water stained his daughter’s clothes. I spoke to our cleaning lady and our white towels were not stained after the guest said he washed them. I don’t think anyone would wash clothes in brown water in the first place especially if their family was freaked out about it. I not only spoke to my cleaning lady about the color of the water when she cleaned the cabin on the day of the guest’s arrival but also on the day she cleaned it when the guest checked out. My cleaning lady said the water wasn't brown when she cleaned the cabin, the water in commodes wasn't brown, and the water in the hot tub wasn't brown when she filled it on the day this guest arrived and on the day that this guest left. I also spoke to the guests that were at the cabin prior to his reservation and to the guests that checked-in on the day that this guest checked out. Both guests said the water wasn't brown during their stay. They said they made coffee, cooked with the water, washed their clothes and our white towels during their stay, and nothing was stained. Both guests said that they understood that well water is not the same as city water. I also spoke to my water company about the color of the water. My water company said that the water could have had a dis-colorization to it but it would not be brown. I was getting in touch with all of the above trying to gather information about his complaint when the guest demanded that I answer him immediately. It was then that I told him I didn’t care about his deadline to answer him. I did not tell the guest that I was unconcerned about the issue just his deadline.

The guest also mentions that he is a business owner and he is hesitant to write a negative review. Sixteen percent (16%) of his company’s reviews are 1 star and 26% are 3 stars or less. His company has had numerous complaints filed with the BBB.
Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed 1 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, view, game room, and jetted tub
Liked least: The hot tub controls were broken, but arrangements were quickly made for repairs.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
3 Jul 2015
Very pleased that you and your family enjoyed your vacation at Secluded Pointe, the amenities that we have to offer at the cabin and our spectacular view overlooking Wears Valley and the Smoky Mountains.
Greenwood, Indiana
Reviewed 24 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
2 Jun 2015
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our secluded cabin in the Smoky Mountains.
Powell, Ohio
Reviewed 30 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
2 Jun 2015
We are very pleased that you chose to return to Secluded Pointe for your Smoky Mountain vacation and that you enjoyed our deck with the gas fire pit and waterfall.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 27 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Liked best: The view!
Friends getaway People with disabilities
28 Apr 2015
Jennifer
Cindy and I are so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us at our cabin, Secluded Pointe. Thank you for the numerous compliments about your stay.
Thanks,
Don
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;