This was our 2nd time at Baymont (I think before it was called something Mountain). Our stay was very nice, and we shall be back.
I cannot say enough about the front desk staff - super nice, accommodating and informative. The rooms have been renovated since our last stay which was a plus! The rooms were clean and comfortable. As for breakfast - it's your typical breakfast -cereal, milk, juices, donuts - it will get you going in the am with a fresh cup of coffee.
We got a chance to enjoy the outdoor pool which was small but clean - didn't feel like using the indoor pool but we did check it out and I love the painting on the wall that they did there - very nice - oh and the pool was clean us well, but since it was hot outside we used that one instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OPEN! The newest Baymont Inn & Suites, in the heart of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee is now open and ready for you. We are happy to open with a completely remodeled hotel, new management, new staff and hometown hospitality. We are dedicated to making our Baymont Inn & Suites, your home in the Smoky Mountains. We look forward to having you as our guest and to welcome you to our Baymont family. we are waiting for you.......... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites
- Baymont Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Mountain Trace Inn Pigeon Forge