“Great location. The water pressure was very weak. What a...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge
Ranked #28 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Mount Juliet
“Great location. The water pressure was very weak. What a...”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Great location. The water pressure was very weak. What a big disappointment. The quality of the breakfast was very poor. I wouldn't use this hotel again. I would stay at the Laquinta Inn instead.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

BaymontTN45526, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Dear Timothy M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge. We are extremely disappointed to hear your frustrations with our breakfast and water pressure during your stay. It's not typical to hear this but rest assured we are looking into it and will address it.

Hopefully, you will give us another chance to provide the level of service you deserve on your next trip to Pigeon Forge.

John Solarz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Liberty
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Hotel was located in a great location. Room was clean and quiet. Staff friendly and attentive to our needs.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

BaymontTN45526, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Dear Lee S,

Thank you for your kind review of Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge. We're delighted that you were pleased with our hotel, location and customer service during your recent stay with us.

We hope that your next visit to Pigeon Forge will be a visit with us!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas,
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stayed here the Friday night after Thanksgiving, and if I would have had to stay more than one night I would have found another hotel!

Arrival and Check-In was easy. Our room was ready when we arrived! The Hotel appearance itself outside was older. Not trashy, but old! And the inside was about the same. When we entered the room it smelled stale/old. The bedding was updated and the room was clean. The smoke alarm was beeping, but we told the front desk and they came and fixed it fast. The Bathroom was clean, except for the light switch and the back of the door which looked like it had grape jelly smeared all over it.

One of the biggest issues was there was NO HOT WATER. So my husband, myself and our boys had to take room temperature showers that night. We let the front desk know and they said they would check it and offered to not charge us the $10 they were going to for the fold out bed we had requested (which in itself was ridiculous to me.. Over the years I have NEVER been charged by a hotel for requesting a roll-out bed).This hotel is pet friendly and besides a few times being awoken by a barking dog, the night was restful and quiet!

The Hotel is off the main strip a tad bit, but still right in the middle of all kinds of activities,restaurants,etc.

For the price we were charged ($100+) and the condition of the hotel/room we will not be returning to this establishment!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
BaymontTN45526, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Dear SuzieL0225,

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge. We are sorry that there were some issues that you were not completely satisfied with. We thank you for bringing them up in your review as your feedback is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. We will certainly use your comments to identify areas where we can improve so that others do not share your experience.

Your business is extremely important to us and we sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again.

Johnstown, Ohio
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Just want to say my stay was good, although cut short by a family members death. I appreciate the clean rooms and service. I came out on Thanksgiving day to find a dead battery, spoke to the office and she sent someone within five minutes to give me a jump. After 20 minutes I realized I needed a new battery, so Ramon who was employed there ,offered to take me to auto store. This was Thanksgiving day so two places were closed ,so we headed to Walmart to get the battery. Ramon was my angel ,waited on me exchanged batteries and was kind enough to put in new battery. I can't say enough about the staff, they went way above and beyond in helping me. Thanks Baymont in Pigeon Forge, you are appreciated. Rhonda Charles

1 Thank taylorbug2013
Dear taylorbug2013,

Let me start by expressing my deepest sympathy for your loss. We are very grateful for your wonderful thoughts on your recent stay with us. We are truly dedicated to make every guest of ours feel at home and every member of the team is a dedicated ambassador of our philosophy. It is a pleasure to see that we have been successful in building this impression with you.

We would love the opportunity to welcome you back on many future occasions.