“Nice Hotel”
Review of Park Grove Inn

Park Grove Inn
Ranked #31 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 21 May 2011

My husband and I just returned from a 4 night stay at Park Grove. We found the staff to be very friendly. Our room had fresh towels daily, they don't make your bed if your staying for days. I didn't care about that. The pool & hot tub are old and could use some updating. The water was warm. The price was right for us. It allowed us to spend more money in the Pigeon Forge area. Would we stay here again. Yes.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 May 2011

loved everything about staying here except we could not get internet.We told the front desk 3 times and it didnt do any good.We was on 3rd floor so I took the laptop to lobby and still nothin...

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2011

We only stayed here for one night, and we very impressed. After reading all the reviews, I was a little skeptical about it. We had a King suite, with fireplace and jacuzzi. It had a balcony, which wasn't the beat view in the world, but you can get good views just driving around. When we arrived there was a woman in the lobby giving out coupons and such for all the attractions in town. The staff were very friendly, and my husband and I were very pleased. We would definitely stay there again.
~The Demonbreun family

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I just got back from a 4 night stay at Park Grove Inn. I cannot find one bad thing to say about this place! Location was perfect! Its on a little side street just off the Parkway, and its very quiet! Great indoor pool and hot tub, though the outdoor pool was somewhat small! Very clean, friendly staff, and the balcomies are very nice! The price was somewhat lower than several other hotels nearby, and believe me, I checked! The breakfast wasnt to bad either! I reccommend this hotel to anyone with children or with other adults to book this hotel, especially if you are on a budget! Thumbs up, Park Grove Inn in Pigeon Forge!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2011

We enjoyed are stay alot. rooms were clean and comfortable the balcony was awesome. The staff very very friendly. breakfast was good and could get coffee 24 hours a day if wanted. the pool and hot was perfect. will stay here again

Room Tip: we had 7th floor awesome view
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2011

I am the housekeeper that was to clean your room. I saw the DND sign on your door the first night you were there and you never took it off until about 4 pm. Then next day I was at your room three times the first two times you were sleeping, and the third you were leaving in 10 mins. I spoke with Bettie the Hoiusekeeping Supervisor; not the Front Desk Manager. If you are going to write a review I hope the next time you get all your facts straight.

• Stayed: March 2011
6  Thank llcoleman_11
Reviewed 27 March 2011

This is a good location and we stay here occasionally when going to Dollywood. The breakfast would be the ONLY negative I would give. It lacks quality. But the rooms and lobby and staff are great. Free wifi - which is getting to be kind of typical.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple