“had a nice stay”
Review of Park Grove Inn

Park Grove Inn
Ranked #33 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 31 October 2011

The hotel was very nice the bed was comfortable and the pools were ok the indoor one didnt have a shallow end for little kids but that was ok.It was a little noisy at night in the hallways but we were close to the elevator.But over all it was nice and affordable

Room Tip: My advice dont get a room to close to the elevator
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 October 2011

We stayed here one night and it was just OK for me. We would probably stay some where else, if staying longer.The hotel is older and although it has updated some furnishings, it still has alot that is still stuck in the 80"s. Very clean rooms and comfortable beds, I am a germafoob!I guess I just look for the whole package in places I stay.I had rather pay more and get more; I dont think we even had coffee in our room.

Room Tip: choose a room on the front of the hotel.we had a room overlooking some sort of warehouse. request a...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Stayed here two weeks ago, couldn't ask for a better hotel. The location is right off the main highway, but you can still walk from the hotel to several restaurants and small stores. The staff were so friendly and went out of their way to help. The beds were very comfortable, and the rooms cozy...enjoyed the balcony and the 24/7 indoor pool and hot tub the most. First thing I did went I got back to nc was book another room for Christmas shopping in december...can't wait!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2011

I stayed in a two room suite. I thought I'd leave a review because I didn't see any other reviews about the two room suite.

The suite is two rooms connected by a door. One room has a sink and vanity, the other room has a full bathroom. Both rooms share a great balcony. The rooms were clean. The beds were good. There is a microwave and fridge in one room, and both rooms have their own flat screen TV. The carpet in our suite was getting a little old and shabby, but the carpet in the hotel's hallways appeared brand new, so it seems like this is something they're slowly addressing.

The only issue I had was with the included breakfast. There were no eggs or sausage, just biscuits and gravy.

But for the price I paid, about $80.00 a night, this was a good value.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
6  Thank nitramaj
Reviewed 3 October 2011

stayed here my last night of three night stay in town after two below avg. hotels found this hotel to be a pleasent surprize with travel coupon it was just over 50 bucks and a great nights relaxation will be coming back again next trip on the fist night for the whole time we.re in town

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2011

When we checked we were greeted by the front desk with a smile, a young explained
Where everything was and the hours of the pools. Clean, quiet and nice view from the balcony!
We will come back again first impression was great.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2011

I really liked Park Grove Inn. The staff went out of thier way to make our stay wonderful. I highly recommend this place. Pool is open and hot tub is open 24 hours a day. Great breakfast. I will return to stay here. The beds were awesome!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo