“extremely affordable,unbelieveable friendly desk,100%cleaniness”
Review of Park Grove Inn

Park Grove Inn
Ranked #31 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I went thur a booking site for this affordable room in Pigeon Forge,Tn.I'm always nervous when I'm looking for a nice,comfortable and clean room.Upon our arrival,this place went above and beyond our expections.Check in was a breeze.The front desk clerk was very professional and welcoming to us.The overwhelmingly clean smell of this inn is like no other.We have never in our 10 yrs of vacationing,smelled such a continous clean smell place.The room was like a picture.You can nap anytime of the day and sleep like a baby,no noise waking you up and traffic moving right alone.Parking was great.Location can't be beat.I can't say enough about this inn.Don't look any futher,'BOOK IT AND YOU'RE LIKE IT" We will be here from now on making our reservations.

Room Tip: Don't waste time,call for your reservation now!! It's a GREAT place to stay.
2  Thank Brenda R
There are newer reviews for Park Grove Inn

Reviewed 22 April 2012

We just returned home today from a great stay at Park Grove this weekend. We have stayed here many,many times, and you couldn't find a nicer hotel or a nicer staff. I have always found this hotel clean and comfortable. We stayed on the 7th floor and they are doing lots of updates there. We didn't hear any noise or smell any paint while there. This is the only hotel my family will stay in if we are not staying in a cabin. You can't find a nicer, cleaner, more comfortable, affordable hotel in Pigeon Fore. Thanks Park Grove for another GREAT stay.

3  Thank hagerhill
Reviewed 15 April 2012

After hours of reading reviews here on good ol' tripadvisor my fiance, 4yr old daugher and I decided on this hotel mainly because of price and the indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub area, and the good reports it has. Well, this place went above and beyond our expectations. I payed $60ish a night and we stayed for 3 nights soooo $180+tax for a what could have been at least $100 nightly. First off, check in was a breeze, the front desk was very professional and welcoming with smiles on their face and very attentive as we entered, and a smile on my face too because the overwhelmingly clean smell of that place is like no other. I have never smelled such a clean hotel. Its like a perfect blend of cleaning products and fragrance.Next, the rooms are just as nice as in the pics, very very very(I can not stress this enough) very very clean, and 37" or 42" flat screen tv. Great balcony with the view I requested at time of reservation from a lady over the phone who was very helpful because the view was of the beautiful cross on the hill that lights up at night. Super comfy beds with very nice duvet covers. Expensive chain hotel's bedding does not compare to here. Indoor and outdoor pool areas were so so clean and very nicely lit at night. Even a small little game room my 4yr old had fun in. We had no problems that needed addressed by staff but I'm confident that if we had they would have been taken care of to my satsfaction. Parking was never a hassle, and you can walk to Kroger(open all night for you fellow night owls), Taco Bell, and a few other small places. Park Grove Inn is probably like 2 parking lots away from the main drag and all the fun in Pigeon Forge. I never like to stay the same place twice with all the great places to stay but this place has won me over! We Love You Park Grove Inn!!! Cant comment on the breakfast because we didnt go.

Room Tip: Call in and ask for a room with balcony facing cross on hill for a great peacefull view. I say a...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank RweThereYetImHungry
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We found this affordable hotel thru price-line and the discount travel books at the highway rest stops off I-75. This hotel was comfortable, affordable and close to area attractions, restaurants and across the street from the Pigeon Forge Community Center which offered a heated lap pool, indoor track and fitness for free just for staying within the community. ALL that was required was your out-of-state photo ID....This hotel was not only affordable but clean, tidy and all the employees were nice and gave top notch service.

Room Tip: Great rates available with discount coupons from the hotel discount green guides found at the highwa...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Travelone_intl
Reviewed 2 April 2012

General cleanliness and attractiveness overall, for the hotel was good, but the shower drain allowed the water to back up so you were standing in 5"+ of water. The shower curtain smelled when it got wet, making it obvious that it had not been rotated out in a long while. AND...there was not sufficient hot water any of the three times we tried to shower. (morning or night)
Our parents, who are picky about hotels, recommended this one. A little puzzeled why now.

2  Thank Fersch
Reviewed 1 April 2012

To make it short and sweet: Rooms were largest rooms ive ever seen, nice to have a balcony.Friendly staff. decent breakfast which included bisquits and gravy, cereals, bagels , fruit orange and apple juice and probably more items that I can not remember. clean. Indoor pool was nice. Beds were a little harder than i like but i did not have any problems sleeping. The bedding was very comfortable. The hotel is in a great location, not right on the parkway which can get noisy and a lot of traffic but just a hop away from it all. We liked this hotel

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank triskit1
Reviewed 30 March 2012

My children and I stayed overnight 3/17 and within 5 minutes of checking in to our room, the toilet was backed up. I called the front desk and the guy at the front desk said, "we have a plunger you can come get." I asked if they had maintenance personnel and he said they were gone (at 3 p.m. on Saturday) and it would be a long time before he could get them there. He didn't seem willing to call maintenance. He said he couldn't move me to another room and that there was no manager on site. He said, "All I can say is we have a plunger here you are welcome to come get." The guy did come up and plunge the toilet after I told him he needed at least bring the plunger to the room. The toilet drained slow all night and I had to take my children elsewhere to use the restroom. I told the same gentleman that evening that the toilet was still messed up and he said he would come up and do something but he never showed. I made a complaint the next morning to the girl at the front desk and she said she would notify the manager. I emailed a complaint when I returned home - no response AT ALL....no one offered refund, discount, apology, anything. Totally soured my trip.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family