“Very Pleasant!”
Review of Park Grove Inn

Park Grove Inn
Ranked #33 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 7 June 2012

We recently stayed at Park Grove Inn, PF . THis is not the first time we stayed with them. We again had a pleasant stay/. THe rooms are probablythe most spacious of any hotel we have stayed in in pigeon forge! Rates are reasonable. Beds comfy, we all slept well, 2 adults w/ 2 young adult children. THe room was very clean.. Staff very nice. Breakfast good. Cereal, bisc.w/gravy, fruit, waffles or french tst (toasted), instantgrits, juice, muffins, bagels cr.cheese.
We will defintely stay with P.Grove again. Great location on north end of strip. Quiet. Trolley stops available. Thanks P.Grove Inn , for a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank TPFamily2012

Reviewed 27 May 2012

The beds and pillows are awesome and probably the best I have slept in compared to other motels I've stayed at. I have stayed at close to fifty over the last twenty years. The television is nice and it is a LG flat screen, but I had issues with getting ESPN and HBO which kind of bummed me out. The shower was great with enough water pressure to operate a fire hose. The carpets were fairly clean and the room smelled pretty clean. The staff were welcoming to my family and gave us accurate directions and information when I requested. I had to take my eight-year-old to the hospital after he was injured while driving a go-cart and the staff drew me a map of the quickest route.
The room was not as clean as I expected it would be after talking to a staff member while making the reservations over the phone. She told me that they were known for being the cleanest motel around the area. There was still soap in the shower from the previous occupant which I removed with a plastic bag wrapped around my hand. There is mold on the wallpaper in the bathroom. I was on the sixth floor which is being renovated, so once you leave the room it is dirty, stinky, and dumpy looking. The pop machine on our floor was empty so I had to go to the lobby to get a water. The drain in the shower was slow to drain so I was standing in four inches of soapy water by the end of my shower. The indoor pool had a greasy film on the surface.
If you are a smoker, I suggest a different place. Understandably all rooms are non-smoking, which I don't have a problem with. What irritated me a bit was that they don't allow smoking on the balconies. They didn't bother to inform me of this when I called and booked the rooms. Instead they want us to smoke in the stairwell where other guest have to walk through and at night the doors from the stairwells to the motel lock. This kind of blows when you're on the sixth floor and get locked out. I don't mind going to the stairwell to smoke, but I think it is silly to not allow it outside on the balcony. They warned me if a guest got caught smoking on their balcony, they would be charged a $100 fee. A little extreme.
Overall I am satisfied with my stay and would be alright with staying here again after they finish with the renovations. They should have told me about the no smoking on the balconies and the remodeling when I requested a higher floor.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Me and my family were very pleased with our stay. They had spacious rooms, big screen tvs, a nice indoor pool (24hr), fitness center, and game room. After stopping in at 7 or 8 different hotels on the parkway and most of them costing 70 dollars or more with hardly any ammenties, I was very pleased when I walked in and found this one for less than 50 a night. I was hesitant at first due to the price but the friendly staff offered to let me see one first and I was shocked when I walked in. We travel often and I must say this one has by far the most comfortable beds... it beats out the 300 dollar night resort I stayed at a few months ago! So worth your money! 5 stars all the way!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank neverwrong8682
Reviewed 21 May 2012

The Inn is clean, nice, and the price is great. I will be back but next time I will have my own pillow! Location is great, staff was very friendly, my boys loved the indoor pool (both pools are small but good enough).

Reviewed 4 May 2012

This was our first time staying at the Park Grove Inn. The front desk people, and the people who took care of the rooms were very nice. The continental breakfast was good. Our rooms were nice and had plenty of space. My family plans to return next year. Danny C.

1  Thank Nick72047
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I went thur a booking site for this affordable room in Pigeon Forge,Tn.I'm always nervous when I'm looking for a nice,comfortable and clean room.Upon our arrival,this place went above and beyond our expections.Check in was a breeze.The front desk clerk was very professional and welcoming to us.The overwhelmingly clean smell of this inn is like no other.We have never in our 10 yrs of vacationing,smelled such a continous clean smell place.The room was like a picture.You can nap anytime of the day and sleep like a baby,no noise waking you up and traffic moving right alone.Parking was great.Location can't be beat.I can't say enough about this inn.Don't look any futher,'BOOK IT AND YOU'RE LIKE IT" We will be here from now on making our reservations.

Room Tip: Don't waste time,call for your reservation now!! It's a GREAT place to stay.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brenda R
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We just returned home today from a great stay at Park Grove this weekend. We have stayed here many,many times, and you couldn't find a nicer hotel or a nicer staff. I have always found this hotel clean and comfortable. We stayed on the 7th floor and they are doing lots of updates there. We didn't hear any noise or smell any paint while there. This is the only hotel my family will stay in if we are not staying in a cabin. You can't find a nicer, cleaner, more comfortable, affordable hotel in Pigeon Fore. Thanks Park Grove for another GREAT stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple