“Great Deal! We Love to Stay Here!”
Review of Park Grove Inn

Park Grove Inn
Ranked #33 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Rogersville, Tennessee
“Great Deal! We Love to Stay Here!”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

We have stayed in several places in Pigeon Forge through the years and this is the nicest! It is very clean and very quiet. What a deal too! Our stay was great from the nice, helpful clerk at the front desk when we checked in to the wonderful fireplace in our room. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: The rooms with the fireplaces are really nice!
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Sarnia, Canada
Reviewed 11 January 2013

We have stayed at this facility a few times on our way to or from Florida in the fall. We like to stop in Pigeon Forge. This place looked inviting so we started staying there. The rooms are clean, have fridge. Every room has a balcony. The staff is friendly. Our last 2 visits we had our 3 Grandboys with us, so we had adjoining rooms. One is equipped with a kitchenette. It is centrally located in Pigeon Forge (right behind the Red Roof Inn), walking distance to Mel's Diner and a short drive to Dollywood. Has an indoor and outdoor pool. The prices are very reasonable.
Especially good for seniors.

Room Tip: We now get rooms 401 and 402; adjoining rooms, and 401 has a kitchenette. The views are really grea...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank mycatmydog
Moulton, Alabama
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I just returned from staying here and will NEVER return. The beds were as hard as the floor. My mother actually had to sleep in the chair because it hurt her back so bad. The wallpaper was loose and mildewed over the shower as well as mildew on the wall. It was the noisiest hotel I've ever been to. Compressors kicking on and off all night and every time someone above us flushed the toilet, it sounded like a tidal wave coming down the wall! Our fridge in the room leaked a puddle of water in our pizza that we had spent $20 on at the Mellow Mushroom. I called the desk and all I was offered was a very inconvenient move to another room. I asked for another pizza and was denied. Never again.....

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank 203BLC
Ringgold, Georgia
Reviewed 19 December 2012

I dont know why all the reviews are saying that this place is clean but the day I stayed I had to change rooms twice before I got one close enough to being clean. The staff was friendly until the manager/owner came to work then it was horrible. I paid cash and told them not to charge my credit card they charged it anyway even after I paid cash for my stay. I didnt find that out until I got to DollyWood and got my card declined. Took them three days to put the money back.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Sandy P
Clarkesville, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 1 December 2012

My husband and I stay at Park Grove Inn each time we visit the Pigeon Forge area. This hotel is always clean, the staff very helpful and friendly. We love to stay here because there are several restaurants and specialty stores within walking distance. On a warm summer day or just when the temperature is a little cool, it makes a great place to stay for a nice evening stroll.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Elaine B
Tullahoma, Tennessee
Reviewed 27 November 2012

My husband and I just returned from a nice visit to Pigeon Forge over the Thanksgiving holiday, and choose to stay at the Park Grove Inn. This hotel is very clean and the staff are very friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing a nice clean inexpensive place to stay.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Park Grove staff are wonderful in person but perhaps a bit disorganized over the phone. The desk staff went out of their way to make sure my extended family (in town for a wedding) were comfortable and accommodated. However, there was a lot of misinformation about whether there were rooms left in our reserved block, etc. when some of us made reservations that caused some concern. I would just be persistent and call whoever was your family contact if you're in this situation.

The pool is warm and open all night. There is a hot tub that was broken on the last night of our visit but was otherwise really relaxing.

It's nice to have a breakfast on site although it wasn't particularly inspired. (cold cereal, toaster pastries and stryofoam plates, but biscuits and hot gravy!) There is a Starbucks in the grocery store next door.

The junior suites have only one bathroom but otherwise accommodate two families or a family with older children very well. Rooms were clean.

Room Tip: There's only one room near the pool on the first floor. If you're on the first floor, consid...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family