“2nd time here!”
Review of Park Grove Inn

Park Grove Inn
Ranked #33 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 18 June 2013

This Hotel offers everything we need! We stay in the suite. The cost, the great breakfast room, the pools, and the staff is always helpful and smiling!!! The beds are awesome! We will return for a 3rd time!

Room Tip: the corner suites are great!!!

Reviewed 17 June 2013

I have stayed at this hotel in the past, and this year it was a great disappointment, the room had not been cleaned very well, furniture is getting worn and really bad looking, had a smell to the room and the air conditioning unit had mold growing in it. I will not be staying here anymore, its going downhill and really getting outdated.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

We got a room for some out-of-town guests for 4 days in June. Before their recent retirement they traveled a lot and have a lot of hotel stories. They couldn't stop raving about what a great place we picked for them. They liked the clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff and were amazed by the continental breakfast. For the mid-priced rates they were very happy. We were pleased to have made a good choice for them also.

Room Tip: Ask about the view you would like.
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We stayed here for the first time May 27 - June 1 and were very happy with the accomodations and the staff. Everything was very neat and clean. The beds were very comfortable and clean. We have found a new home at the Park Grove Inn evertime we come back to Pigeon Forge.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

Budget friendly place with breakfast included. Good location for those who wants to look around the town. The facility was good, room big enough and clean. The only thing I didn't like was a stain on the bathroom ceiling and the mini fridge was very small. Other than that good value for what we paid for.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 24 May 2013

We stayed here for the 2nd time a few weeks ago. Everything was neat and clean. Was able to get a pack n play for my daughter to sleep in. Staff is very friendly! Prices are great as well. Hope to be back soon!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica R
Reviewed 18 May 2013

We had stayed here several times and they have always been great until this last time and I had made reservation the weekend before and had to canceled that so I called and asked what the price would be for next weekend and he said right at 90.00 so I said I call back and let u know for sure and he said ill go a head and make your reservation and I said ill call back thank you. Then as we was traveling down that way the car that we was in the ball join came out of the wheel and had no way to charge the cell phone. So I tried to call and have it cancelled before my phone went dead but when I got ...I need to canceled my room the name is..........then my phone went dead and could not call them back to make sure that they got it...So I checked my card this morning and they had took it off any how......No one knows when something is going to happen....I don't think it was right for them to charge me for the room because I did call them..... oyell it was my little girl 10 birthday and it was something that she won't to do....

Room Tip: all ways make sure that you have a full charge battery because any thing can happen...
Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Beatrice E
pgroveinn, Manager at Park Grove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2013

The facts mentioned in this review are not true.

The guest called on 05/10 and made the reservation for May 18 & 19. On Friday May 18 guest did not show up at all. Our front desk staff called at least 3 to 4 times and left the message on their phone to confirm their arrival or to cancel their reservation without any charge, if they were not coming. They did not call us back. As a result we were holding the room for them throughout the entire night. The hotel was 100% full on that day. Since they did not show, finally we had to charge the guest for no show for 1 night stay, which is a usual practice.

The guest’s wife called next day and explained that they had a car trouble on the way to our hotel. She also confirmed that she got the messages on the voicemail and wanted to call us back but their cellphone was dead since it was not charged. As a result they could not call us back. She wanted to take off the charge since they did not stay. The manager explained that we were holding the room for them and we can’t take back the charge but instead offered to give the credit in subsequent stays, which she declined.