“Excellent Value For The Money”
Review of Park Grove Inn

Park Grove Inn
Ranked #31 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is by far the best hotel we have stayed in. The hotel has been completely redone and it includes a hot continental breakfast and has a indoor and outdoor pool. We stayed 1 night and it was only 50.65 tax and all. If you are looking for a great deal this is it.

Room Tip: Room 719 has excellent views. And there is a cross high up on the mountain.
1  Thank John J

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have stayed at the Grove Park Inn for the last several years, and never have we been disappointed in the staff, or the wonderful breakfast each morning. The staff was extra friendly on our coming and going. We did check out several other Motels in town, and for the price difference you cant beat Park Grove Inn. the size of the room was a lot bigger than the other places that was twice the price, and if you're there on Sunday they have a Sunday service, which we thought was very nice. We look forward in out next trip this fall.

Room Tip: We was on the forth floor, so everything was fine there.
3  Thank lynn s
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

My family and I visited just this past weekend (5-23 to 5-26) and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The room was clean as well as the rest of the hotel. Great pool area and the game room was simple but reasonably priced so we could play. Continental breakfast each morning was great and the food was fresh. The ONLY negative thing about the hotel was the staff wasn't very friendly. I realize they were quiet busy but it wouldn't have hurt them to smile some and be personable to the guests. We would stay again for the hotel itself...I just hope the staff will be a bit more relaxed.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank traesmommy819
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Easy to find. Facility is in very good condition including the furniture. Excellent shower. Good breakfast. I coordinated a large group and staff easy to work with. Very good rate for our group.
Large rooms.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband and I stay here when we come down every time for the indoor pool. The pool is always warm. We are disappointed when all the rooms are booked and can not stay. we stayed in a lot of different hotels and always are disappointed cause they are never as good as this one. We love Park gove inn. The staff is friendly. We tell everyone to stay here.

Room Tip: we loved every single room we gotten.
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had a wonderful time here. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. The indoor and outdoor pools were both nice and the game room was fun except for one game that was messed up. We will definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 13 May 2014

So excited to get this sister vacation started we drove all night our reservations were 5/1-5/5. We arrived at 4:30 am and checked to see if there were any available rooms and there were. So we checked in, settled and slept a few hours. Up and at it for the day, upon returning I noticed our room hadn't been serviced. I go to the front desk and inquire while my sister was getting ready for dinner. At first they couldn't tell me why then it came to they don't service a room on same day check in. It wasn't the easiest thing to figure out I guess staff of 2 and only one seemed to know what was going on. We had reservations at the Dixie Stampede so I couldn't wait around for the one on one service. Returning from dinner I gathered our dirty towels and took them to the desk to get clean ones, Marie went on and on about how and why our room wasn't serviced. She said I tried to call the room but no one answered. We were at dinner, Okay okay I get it. So day 2 the housekeeper does service our room the pretty things that go on the bed ended up piled in the chair and our air was turned off. The next day the comforter that was on my bed I had folded in half was left the same way I had left it. I put that comforter on my sisters bed to help her with softening the bed and used the light blanket from the drawer. Empty cups were left and no new cups were put in the place of the ones we used. There was a drink can left on top of the vending machine it was still there when we checked out, the floor of the elevators were not cleaned the whole time we were there. We did not make it to breakfast as it shuts down at 9:30, we didn't use the pool or hot tub there were many children in town for various athletic events and all we encountered were very polite. You have a decent hotel and I will return I'm sure. Encourage your housekeepers to try a little and give your desk team some lessons in customer service. I didn't get the guys name who checked us in but he was very polite, even told us where a few places were open for dinner one night. We were in 612 for 5 nights the only other issue is the doors slam hard and folks don't care about the jolting noise they make.

Room Tip: Room 612 has a view that overlooks the car wash and Kroger parking lot. You can see the cross on the...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends